Summer Lovin'

Finally, summer was here and Monty can get a break from everyone.

"Yo, Monty. I found this party and I say we should go" Bryce said as he smirked at him. Monty already expected Bryce would find somebody throwing a party. They usually went to rich kids parties because they had all type of drinks and Bryce was a walking white boy so no one asked questions when they showed up.

Monty left with Bryce. He liked spending time with Bryce because he was the only one that knew how his father was. Bryce would always let him crash at his place if things got out of hand. He never asked questions or wanted an explanation why Monty would show up at his door with bruises and blood plastered on body like bees on honey. His father would make up some lame excuses just to beat the shit out him so Monty crashed at Bryce's house most of the time.

Monty never understood why he still was scared of him. No matter how many times he could have put him in the hospital if he wanted to. He would always freeze up and let his fathers punch, kick, or whatever he wanted. Monty vowed one day he would beat the shit out of him and make a lame excuse why.

"You gonna spend the night at my place?" Bryce asked. Monty had gotten in a tiny disagreement with his dad so now he had a busted lip and a bruised stomach.

"Yeah" Monty shifted in the car seat. He looked out the window that he rolled down. He liked the smell of nature. It calmed him down for when he was about to breakdown.

He must have dozed off because Bryce was shaking him and said they had arrived.

Monty got out of the car and stretched. His legs felt all tingly because they had fallen a sleep.

He followed Bryce into the house, then Bryce left him to get something to drink. Monty looked around and his eyes landed on a boy that had black curls. He quickly looked away and headed into the house to find something to drink also since his friend left him all alone in a house that was filled with rich kids.

He found guys around a keg of beer and decided to join. They grabbed him a cup and pored him some beer. Greedily taking it, he chugged it until there was nothing but foam at the rim of the cup.

After a few more chugs, he had to piss. He staggered around the house with his cup of beer. He ended up in a room with the boy he saw when he first came in. He was laying on the floor with a look that Monty didn't quite place.

"Not the bathroom," the mysterious boy said. Monty's eyes roamed all over the boy; taking every aspect of him in. He was looking at a vinyl as his lanky body laid on the rug with his legs crossed.

   "Sorry, I'll leave" Monty spoke softly towards the beautiful boy. He didn't know why this guy had a strange effect on him.

"No, stay"

Monty closed the door behind him and sat on the rug next to the guy with the smooth voice. It was silent for a moment until the boy said something. "You a sports fanatic?"

   "Not really. It just helps clear my mind and shit" Winston got up and placed the vinyl on a shelf in the corner of the room. He sat down next to Monty and looked at the ceiling. The ceiling had the constellations all across it.

   "I don't know any constellations except the Big Dipper" Monty truthfully admitted.

   "Same," he chuckled. "My name is Winston by the way."

   "Monty" he answered shortly after. His body was relaxed and staring at the ceiling with his arms supporting his body. He never felt this calm before. Even with a complete stranger. He never even let strangers get this close to him. No first name basis was a rule Monty lived by so he wouldn't get hurt and he already broke it.