Don't Leave

"Calm down, Monty" Winston said with tears in his eyes.

"I'm not a fucking fag!" Monty yelled. His vision was cloudy from the vodka he stole from his father.

Monty fell to the floor with tears raging to fall from his eyes, which they eventually did. Monty started to panic thinking about if his father found out he liked boys.

"Monty, breath!" Winston yelled. He wasn't used to see Monty so broken.

"I-can't" Monty barley spoke. His chest was cracking into small pieces and it hurt as hell. He couldn't breath.

He felt a warm arms embrace him and he leaned into the touch.

"I'm sorry" he gasped.

"Just breath and everything will be fine" Winston whispered into Monty's ear. He laid a gentle kiss on his forehead.

Monty calmed down and kept whispering apologizes to his Winston.

"Just forget about it. I love you no matter what, even if your dad's a dick" Monty chuckled and that made Winston smile. Monty hardly smiled it was either a smirk or a stone cold look. Monty was a softy when he was with Winston.

"I love you, too" Monty said with a kiss. Winston could tasted the vodka from his lips.

Monty's face got serious for a moment before he asked a question.

"Don't leave me, please" Monty pleaded.

"I won't. I promise" Winston said to his love.

"Promise promise?"

"Promise Promise"