Best Friends In An Understatement

"Guess what?" Winston said excitedly. Monty looked at Winston with a smile. He always looked cute when he's excited or when he's sleepy.

"What? I have a game to play against Hillcrest which just so happens to be the school you have to go to, but I guess I could play the guessing game with you" Monty sat on Winston's bed, trying to tie his shoes.

Winston and Monty been great friends since kindergarten. They did almost everything together. Going to separate schools was a bummer, but they always hang out after school when Monty's done with practice. They didn't go to Monty's house because of his dad and Winston to much of a flamboyant person to bring around him. Winston didn't mind because he thought his dad was a jerk to even talk to.

"So, let me guess. Your teacher gave you a break on homework?" Monty said. Winston face turned to a happy puppy to a shocked one.

"How'd you know?" his friend asked. He wished Winston was more than a friend. He didn't think it could happen with his parents and the different worlds they came from. He also didn't want to lose his only friend by telling him. It would turn into a shit show if he told him.

"I have my ways"

His ways were because almost every game they had against Hillcrest the teachers would lay off on the homework. He suspected that's what Hillcrest did to their students, too.

"You're right and we can finally have movie night when you come back from the game. Well, when we come back from the game because I'm the photographer, but you get the point" Winston spoke fast Monty couldn't keep up.

"I'm gonna be tired because my coach is gonna run use like hell" Monty said back. He did want to have movie night, but he'll just fall asleep halfway threw the movie. He didn't want to disappoint his friend.

"Pretty please" Winston hugged Monty and gave him puppy eyes.

"Fine, but your driving me to the game" Winston smiled and ran off the grab his camera.

   He would always say yes to Winston. He had a soft spot for him and his teammates knew. They watched as his face turned into a smile when he saw him in the crowd or how he always had Winston's favorite snacks when they would eat lunch together. They always thought it was because they were best friends but Monty was just in love. If Monty wasn't in love with Winston he'd still do the same thing but he wouldn't be as shy. He's always clam up when he handed Winston something and there fingers touched causing shivers to flow through Monty's whole body.

Monty packed his football gear and waited for Winston by the door. Winston slid down the railing and almost lost his balance, but Monty dropped his bag and caught him.

"Thank god I didn't drop my camera" Winston chuckled. Monty's face was frozen because of the closeness. He didn't know what to do or how to react. He dropped Winston. Winston groaned when his body hit the floor.

   "Montgomery De la Cruz! If you do that shit again I will kick your ass!" He got up and hit Monty in the shoulder.

   "Stupid boy" he snatched the keys from Monty's hand and walked outside with his camera. Monty mentally slapped himself and grabbed his bag. He walked out and joined Winston in the vehicle.

   Winston didn't seem bothered by the fact Monty dropped him. At least there was a rug where he fell.

   It was a long game and Monty wanted to sleep when he drove to Winston's house. But Winston's dragged him to his room and made him watch Disney movies with him. Monty was shocked that there was so much. He barely got past the first one that had this red head with a bow. They were now watching a girl talk to animals.

   He wasn't really watching anymore because his mind kept going to when he almost kissed his best friend. Which was just fricken great.

   He must've of dosed off because he woke up to Winston straddling his lap and shaking him not so gently back and forth.

   "Stop. You can stop now!" Monty said as Winston smiled and stoped shaking him. Monty's face flushed when he realized Winston was sitting on his lap. It didn't help that Winston was wearing a crop top and cute shorts that showed his thighs.

   Monty didn't know what got into him. He brought Winston closer to himself and kissed him. Winston didn't kiss back at first but when he did Monty was happy and screaming inside.

   The kisses turned into a make out session and Monty was in heaven. Monty felt his lips tingle each time they kissed. He slipped his tongue into Winston's mouth. He rubbed Winston's thighs as he tongued him. Winston stoped the kiss and attacked Monty's neck, gently sucking. Heat was spreading through his body as Winston left love bits along his neck. Monty moaned when Winston found his sensitive spot. He hands rubbed up and down Winston's back, feeling the smooth skin. Winston rocked his hips against Monty causing him basically lose it.

   Winston stoped leaving hickeys on Monty's neck and continued to rock there hips together. Monty placed his hands on Winston's hip trying to slow him down before he came into his jeans. He bit his lip when he saw Winston take out lube from his night stand.

   Monty was woken up to Winston calling his name. He groaned when he realized it was all a stupid dream.

   "I swear you always sleep through movies" Winston got off the bed and left to use the bathroom. Monty was just staring into space and wondered why basic pajamas looked so hot on Winston and why he had a wet dream. He was a mess.

   Winston came back with strawberries and was eating them at his desk. Monty was still staring into space. Winston noticed and walked over to him, leaving his strawberries. He waved his hand in front of Monty causing Monty to stare at Winston next.

   He smiled when Monty sheepishly waved back. He kissed Monty's cheek and went back to his deck to eat his strawberries. He didn't know his friend had a wet dream about him. 

   Monty got up and walked over to Winston and spun the chair around so Winston was facing him now. Monty felt so confident even though he didn't know what he was doing. He slowly leaned in when he felt Winston pulled him down by his neck. They connected there lips halfway and Monty's dream underestimated the kiss. It was short but he felt shivers down his spine. He pulled away and spun the chair around. He jumped onto the bed and his hide his blush into the pillows.

   Winston was confusing by Monty's actions throughout the whole day but continued to eat his strawberries.