Number 32

Winston felt in need of love. He wanted to find someone to be with. There weren't any guys that he was interested in. They just didn't have what he was looking for. He tried going on dates, but they didn't have that spark he was looking for. They didn't also like baby yoda so that was a turn off. Who doesn't like baby yoda? He's so cute and small.

He got up from his bed and threw on his favorite sweater. He looked in the mirror to see if his hair was messy or not.

He grabbed his sweater and his camera. He skipped dinner because he was running late. Him and his friend, Faith, were supposed to hang out. She knew he was gay. Faith was so excepting. She hugged him when he came out and they cuddled; looking at baby yoda memes.

Winston smiled when he came across his friend, Faith. "Hey, Faith. What's should we do today?"

Faith played with her hair and thought for a moment. "How about we go to the football game so we could check out the players"

"Sounds like a plan" Winston loved Faith's idea. They drove to the football game. Faith wanted to stop at a gas station to get candy and she also had to pee. Winston waited in the car; looking at cute boys on instagram. She finally came out with a bag full of candy. Faith couldn't control herself when it comes to candy.

Winston drove them to the game. Faith blasted music so they could sing along. Winston and Faith sang to the lyrics to some songs old Lady Gaga. They made it the the game and found seats. Faith was already checking out the players even though their were still warming up.

"Damn, he got a nice ass!" Faith said enthusiastically. Winston rolled his eyes.

"I'm getting some popcorn. Want something?" Winston asked as he got up from the bleachers. He sat his camera next to Faith.

"Get me something to drink" Faith told him as she started to look though instagram for the football boys. Winston didn't know how she found anyone by just using basic stuff, like names or appearance.

He left and went to the concession stand. The line was long and a kid kept on staring at him. He just pretended to be on his phone and ignored the creepy child. Once it was his turn, Winston told the girl what he wanted and paid. He got hungry and bought himself a pickle, too. He didn't know that pickles were just cucumbers. He thought it was weird yet, cool at the same time.

"Hey, bitch! Got you your pop" he tossed a can towards her. She caught it and slammed it. Faith always chugged whatever drink was handed to her. Beer or not. He remembered they were at a party and she kept slamming shots of liquor and stared the crap out a guy that was trying to flirt with her. He thought she was an alcoholic.

"Okay. So, here's what I found out about the football boys. That one right there has a girlfriend" she said as she pointed to a boy laying on the ground; wrestling with his friend.

"The boy he's wrestling with is single. Never had a girlfriend or a boyfriend. Seems gay, you might have a chance" Winston laughed on how serious she was.

"Sure, Faith" he ate his popcorn as the game started. He didn't understand football, but their team seemed the be winning. Faith was getting into it. She was yelling at the ref and the players.

"Okay, here's the plan. I distract the players and you get 32's number" Faith said as the game started getting closer to ending. Liberty was still winning.

"How are you going to distract the players?" Winston asked. He knew Faith was a planner. She could probably be a criminal if she wanted to. She can find anyone and she also good at hiding. Faith would literally disappear when they used to play hide'n seek.

"Don't worry about it. Okay time to put plan into action" she got up and ran into the field. She started to do cartwheels and other stuff that if Winston tried, he would definitely break his back. He got up with his camera and walked towards number 32 while the others were watching Faith.

"Um...hi" Winston felt his hands get clammy. He brought his camera out and thought fast.

"May I get a picture for the yearbook?" Winston asked as he got ready to snap a picture.

"Sure. Don't make me look bad" Monty joked and smiled as Winston took pictures. Winston took pictures of the other football players so it didn't look suspicious. He walked up to Faith who was out of breath and eating candy she stashed in her bra.

"So?" Faith asked as she bit in a chocolate bar.

"Good news, he seems nice. Bad news, I got nervous and just took pictures" Winston looked through the pictures and 32 looked so hot. His smile was so perfect. He also had this twinkle in his eye when he smiled.

"Bruh, I literally did cartwheels so you could just get a picture" she whined as she finished her candy. Winston brought out his hand towards faith and she gave him her wrapper. It was a thing they did, they didn't notice they did it. Faith hated having trash on her and Winston didn't mind.

"Let me see them" Winston handed her the camera and she looked for number 32.

"Damn, he's hot. If he's not gay than I want him" Faith continued to drool over him. Winston laughed and looked though his phone.

"Well, there's a party. It's at this one house that we drive by. Wanna go?" He asked Faith. She nodded her head.

"Hell yeah! I better get laid" Faith drove them to the house. There were already cars parked everywhere and kids were going in and out of the house. Faith got excited and hoped out of the car. Winston left his camera inside the car and grabbed his keys and phone. He placed them in his pocket and grabbed Faith's hand.

She was so excited. There were hot guys everywhere and booze. Lots of booze. She let go of Winston's hand and headed to find the strongest alcoholic beverage. Winston settled on a plain beer.

"Let's dance!" Faith yelled because the music was blasting through the speakers. She led Winston to the dance floor and started twerking on him. He laughed and put his hands on her waist. Damn, she knew how to throw it back.

"I'm going to the bathroom. Come with me" Winston followed Faith to the bathroom. She found one and went in. Winston awkwardly waited outside; squeezing the red cup so the liquid would move. Someone taped his shoulder and he turned towards his left. It was number 32.

"Hi, I'm Monty from the game" Winston smiled and said hi. They talked for a while. Winston found out Monty loved baseball more than football.

"So, is that girl your girlfriend?" Monty asked. Winston laughed and said no.

"No, she's not. I'm gay" Winston eased the 'I'm gay' part slowly into the conversation. Faith would be so proud. Faith was still in the bathroom; she was listening through the wall. She'll just make an excuse like she was washing up or something.

"I knew it" Monty whispered to himself. Winston looked over to Monty, so he could ask what he said. He was met with a kiss on the cheek instead instead. The kiss was light and quick, but he felt his face heat up from the small action. Monty backed up and Winston was smiling like a fool.

"Can I have your number?" Monty asked. Winston nodded and gave him his digits. Monty smiled and left. Faith finally came out of the bathroom and hugged Winston.

"I knew you had it in you!"

"Were you listening the whole time?" Winston asked as they separated from the hug.

"Shhh" she placed her finger on his lips and dragged him to the dance floor. Winston went home and his un-athletic body was aching. He still had fun though and he got Monty's number. Also, Faith got laid.