Winston's Voice

Monty was sitting at the schools bleachers looking at the football field. He asked Winston to meet him there.

His dad was being more abusive then normal and Monty needed a break. The football field was the only thing that calmed him down besides Winston. He needed to stay calm because if he lost his shit he might hurt someone. Last time he fucking lost it is when his dad kept shouting at him. He forgot his sister was in the house and beat the shit out of his dad. His sister didn't want to talk to him for a while because she was scared of him.

He didn't show it, but it hurt him deep down. Seeing the fear in her eyes when he walked her to school. She didn't even say goodbye after that.

Monty felt tears down his face. He sniffles and laid back on the bleacher looking at the sky. He let his eyes slowly shut. He felt someone shaking him gently. He opened his eyes and met a worried Winston. He sat up and scoffed closer to his boyfriend.

"You okay?" Winston asked. Monty answered no and laid his head on Winston legs.

"I brought the book like you asked" Winston brought out a small book from his pocket and began to read to Monty. Winston played with Monty's hair. Trying to calm him down.

Monty would always calm down if Winston read him something. It could be anything, he just loved the sound of Winston's voice. He loved how deep it was and how he never stumbled over his words. Winston was a neat and accurate person. He never failed at anything in his life. Of course Winston hated being called perfect. So, he asked Monty not to calm him perfect. He hated that word because his parents excepted him to be "perfect".

Monty did as he wished and never used that word ever again.

"You still up?" Winston asked.

"Yeah" Monty smiled. He turned his body to face the sky and to look at Winston's beautiful face. Winston places down the book and gave Monty a sweet kiss.

"I think you should spend the night at my place" Monty agreed to sleep at Winston's place.