Notice Me

Winston wanted to be noticed by his crush. He didn't know how to get Monty's attention. He smiled and tried to talk to him, but nothing seemed to work.

"Hello, Monty" Winston said as he looked at him. Monty just waved and walked past him, leaving standing alone by the lockers.

Winston followed him, wondering what would make him leave so early. Monty walked behind the school and lit a cigarette. One of his friends named Bryce came out and they started talking.

"God, I don't like that one kid. What was his name? Kent or something" Bryce said. Monty hummed in response.

"I wish he was dead, honestly" Monty chuckled. Of course he was joking, but Winston didn't think it was a joke. He had an idea. He left and decided to find this Kent. The next day Winston was waiting for the right time.

"Hey, your Kent, right?" Winston asked, walking up to Kent by his car.

"Yeah, I'm Kent" Kent said with a smooth voice. Winston smiled.

"I was going to ask if I could have a ride" he batted his eyelashes. Kent smiled and said sure.

Winston smiled and hoped in the passenger seat. He told Kent he wanted to go somewhere first. He told him to drive on top of a hill because he wanted to see to city lights. Kent stopped the car when they reached their destination.

Kent glanced at Winston now and then, wondering what to do. Winston knew he was looking at him, so he leaned over and kissed him in the lips. Kent was takin back for a moment, but he kissed back. Winston crawled on top of him and continued kissing him. He slowly reached into his back pocket for his pocketknife. He slit Kent's throat. Kent's eyes widen in shock as he reached for his throat.

Winston smiled and got out of the car as Kent bled to death. He knew Monty would be pleased with his work.