Roommates

Monty didn't know who his roommate was all he knew was that he loved vinyl. He looked at the guy's side of the room. It had posters of this dude named Troye something. He had a rainbow flag hanging of the wall.

Monty was the opposite. He didn't like decorating anything. He also had to unpack all his clothes and accessories. He was hoping to get everything in order before night came around because he was drained of energy.

He unpacked all his clothes and placed them into the provided drawer and was about to hang up his sweater when the door opened.

"Oh, hi I'm your roommate, Winston" he walked over and held out his hand. Monty hesitatingly excepted it because he though his hands were to clammy.

"Monty" He continued putting his sweaters away as Winston studied him. Winston watched as he put his sweaters in a color coordinated pattern. Looked gay to Winston.

He finally put everything away and sat on his bed. Winston was trying not to show he was still staring at him as he laid on his bed. Winston thought he was hot, but most likely a straight. Winston looked at his phone and scrolled through the newsfeed.

Monty decided to get some takeout, but he didn't want to be rude so he thought he would invite Winston.

"Winston, wanna get some food? There's a pizza place about fifteen minutes from here" Monty asked.

"Sure" Winston wanted to spend as much time with Monty as possible. He honestly didn't enjoy pizza because of the grease, but he'll manage. He was more of a taco guy.

Monty got his shoes and sweater on. He picked up his wallet he sat on the night stand. Winston already had his shoes on. He didn't want to wear his coat because it was sunny outside.

They walked and started talking about themselves. Monty thought Winston was very intriguing. He was a fourth-generation Princeton legacy. Monty was the first to even go to collage in his family. Monty also noticed that Winston was a very kind person. Monty could tell through the way he spoke.

Monty and Winston made it to the pizza place and ordered cheese pizza because Winston liked it. Winston was loving Monty's smile.

Monty didn't want to admit he thought Winston was cute. His charcoal hair and the way it was wavy. His hazel eyes when the lights shined on them. They looked so beautiful. It reminded him of a dog he once had. They both had hazel and kind eyes.

Monty wanted to stare at them all day. They seemed so inviting. His eyes would twinkle when they stared to talk about animals.

"We should get back it's getting late" Monty looked at his phone. Monty didn't actually want to leave because they were having so much fun.

Monty paid for both of their meals and Winston was trying to persuade him that he could pay it for himself. He ended up winning and paid because they waitress gave him the check. He remember hearing that they waiters or waitresses gave the check to who they thought was the top. Of course Monty was a top.

Monty and Winston walked back to there campus. Monty felt so at ease around him. He could talk about anything and Winston would listen. It's hard to find people like that these days. Everyone just wants to talk but rarely even listen to what the other saying. Everyone wants the spotlight on them and only them.

Monty let Winston in first. Monty lightly closed the door behind him and watched Winston. Winston was taking off his blue scarf that his grandma gave him.

"Well that was fun. Who knew we both like dogs-" Monty turned him around and kissed him. His lips were as soft as he imagined. Winston brought his hands behind his head so they could be closer. Monty backed up and just stared at Winston, taking his beauty in.

"Well, I thought you were straight" Winston smiled. Monty just chuckled and hugged him.