Introduction

• Dedicated to The whole team in front of and behind the camera's of PRISONER: CELL BLOCK H

Continuing on from where it ended in 692 as if it never ended at all

Continuing on from where it ended in 692 as if it never ended at all. It's Prisoner Cell Block H Episode 693 onwards.....

At the end of Episode 692, Kath Maxwell was the top dog of Wentworth and was serving a life sentence for killing her daughter. Will Kath stay top dog and will she ever get out of Wentworth?

Rita Connors was dying of cancer. What will happen next for Rita?

Alice Jenkins was in love with Harry, a prisoner from Blackmoor, but they were split up when Harry was moved to Barnhurst. Will they stay together and have a happy ending?

Ann Reynolds was still the governor of Wentworth. Will she keep the position?

Joan Ferguson was finally gone from Wentworth. Having been set up by Rita she was now a prisoner herself and was being sent to a different prison. Is that the last we ever see of Joan or will she be back?  

What will happen next for Meg, Marty, Lisa, Merle, Rodney, Vicki, Brumby, Spike Joyce, and dopey Mervin?

Which new characters will appear and will any of the old characters return?

I wrote this fanfiction over a 3 year period between 2014-2017, with a total of 130 episodes ending at 822. I wrote an additional 4 specials after this, a new york special in November 2017 and a 3-part special called ''Bea's Revenge'' in June 2019.  Although these episodes were specials they are still a part of the main canon as they reference and follow on from events in those episodes

There are also some other specials, that are completely separate from the main body of work, that were written a long time after the main episodes. These include a stand-alone special concert featuring Prisoner's most famous fan Sammy Davis Jr. as well as Diana Ross and more recently a mini series called Wentworth Horror Story. 

I enjoyed writing it but unfortunately, I started to run out of ideas towards the end and I also became a little tired of writing it. I hope you enjoy it, there are a lot of episodes so I really appreciate anyone who can read the whole lot. Feel free to leave comments and also give it stars if you like.

Thank you and enjoy!