Chapter 1

I wrote the prologue in third person then wrote the entire story from Baz's POV so I'm sorry for any confusion that causes.

******************

"To commemorate us getting back together I'm going to do you a huge favor," Silver says rushing up to me as I'm unloading my bag into my locker.

"We're together?" I ask

"Not like that Baz, as friends! We're friends again and I want to celebrate that." I can already feel the determination

"Oh god, celebrate?" I zip my bag putting it on my back

"Listen you, me, tonight, huge party at it doesn't matter's house, I pick you up and we go have a fucking blast!"

"Uh..." fuck that, "no but thanks," I turn to walk away but Silver grabs me turning me back

"Baz please it's one party it won't kill you,"

"I know that and I don't care, I'm not going."

"Why not?"

"Because I know you! If I go to a party with you I'll be left alone, while you have all the fucking fun with your other fucking friends." That came out of nowhere and Silver frowns clearly offended, "look you're it for me all right? But I know I'm not for you and that's fine I've made my peace with it-"

"Baz stop that's not true" she moves closer grabbing my hand holding it, "you are everything to me all right? Never forget that, no matter who else I've got you Basilton are it for me too." She smiles and I can't really help but join as we're standing in a hall full of people, and she's still holding my hand. "Now cut the shit and come to this party with me tonight," sighing I let go of her hand already annoyed with the topic "look you won't have to drink or do any drugs."

"Oh great I'm glad that I don't have to do drugs,"

"all right I see that I have to resort to begging so here we go" I watch her about to get on a knee, "please Baz-"

"Stop" I yank her up before her knee touches the floor, "I'll go to your stupid party Silver."

"Yes! Thank you" she hugs me, "it's gonna be fun I swear"

"No it won't be but whatever," I walk away leaving her.

I just agreed to a party that I know I'm going to hate, Silver thinks she won't leave me but she will, your only friends always leave. But damn her words and me deciding to forgive her, no remorse means no remorse, I have to move on and maybe showing her I can do something to make her happy will be proof that I'm over the Eddie thing.

"Hey!" I hear barked at me when I turn into a different hallway, slammed against the wall Topher grabs me by the chest "what the hell is this?!" He holds out a packet and I look at it

Staring at the paper covered in red ink I answer "red ink on paper?"

"60 bucks! This is supposed to be a B paper, so why the fuck did I get a D?!"

"At least it's a D plus," I smile

"Stop fucking with me Baz! Explain" he shoves the paper at me

Reading the first sentence I scan it again confused, "wait I didn't write this" I look at him

"What?"

"Get the fuck off me Topher" I shove him off, "I didn't write this"

"Yes, you fucking did! I told you I needed a paper on the Zika Virus for my biology class, and you wrote that garbage."