Prologue

"You ever climbed a tree before?" Baz pauses their game asking Damien

"When I was a kid, why?"

With a grin, he replies "because I have something to show you, put your shoes on we're going outside."

"But I'm about to win," he points at the screen and Baz shrugs. Getting out of bed both boys puts their shoes on, they leave Baz's room heading for the front door. "What's happening?" Damien asks as they're in the driveway walking to the side of the house

"That," they stop at the giant tree on the side of Baz's house "see that branch?" He points and Damien looks up nodding "well it hangs on the roof that we like to sit on and smoke, I don't know why it never dawned on me but I think if you can climb the tree, you could have unlimited access to my room."

"No more sneaking me in or waiting for your parents to not be around," Damien nods liking the idea, "all right" he agrees.

"Exactly so get up there and see if you can do it... or should I try it first?"

"You first," he pushes Baz forward

"All right sure I'll go first, if you see me about to plummet to my death will you call the cops?"

"If you fall and die I'm leaving your ass on the ground"

"Yeah, that makes sense." Baz begins climbing the tree, it isn't too difficult, he thanks god the roof at his window is lower than the rest of the roofs on the house. Making it to the branch He slowly moves until He's on the roof and is able to get off the branch. Looking down Baz says "it's not bad try it," reassuring Damien

"All right fuck it" Damien slowly tries to find his grip and footing as he begins climbing the tree, "I feel like a fucking monkey" he complains making Baz laugh. Damien pauses looking up at Baz, "you find this funny?"

"Yes" He replies and Damien continues until he gets to the branch, sliding over he climbs off on the roof next to Baz, "see easy right?"

"Yeah wasn't bad I guess"

"Think you can do it?" Damien nods, "I'll always leave my window unlocked so you're welcomed whenever."

He smiles "thanks," leaning close he kisses Baz then pulls away. "Now get your ass in there so I can finish wiping the floor with you"

"Yeah all right," they go in the room from the window.

Today marks 3 weeks since Baz and Damien started their little secret whatever-ship, with all the video games they can play and all the kissing they can do these boys are living in teenage bliss. There was no rush for sex just companionship, not wanting to be alone in your head all the time. Although he's still unsure what he's doing Damien knew he liked being around Baz, getting to be himself with someone who wouldn't judge him.

Weekends were even better because they spent it eating junk and cuddling secretly in Baz's room, but now it's Sunday and after spending most of his day there it was time for Damien to go. As he's putting on his boots Baz sits quietly knowing he doesn't want the boy to go, but he can't be clingy or show too much emotion so staying quiet is best.

"So I'll see you at school tomorrow?" Damien asks turning to Baz who sits behind him on the bed, Baz nods "you all right?" Damien asks noticing his sulking demeanor

"I'm good," Baz fakes a smile, moving to him Damien takes his arm pulling Baz closer

"You don't gotta lie to me you know that right?" He says with their faces near each other's

"I know trust me I'm ok " not thinking more of it Damien just kisses the boy.

Whether a big or small kiss nothing compared to kissing Damien for Baz, he's a really good kisser, and Baz can't help feeling Damien's lips in the pit of his stomach every time they touch his.