Chapter 8

"Natalie told you this?" Silver asks as she sits on my bed

Nodding "what am I supposed to do with that?" She shrugs "do you know if he's talking to someone else? Maybe it's another girl"

"No I don't know but he could've been talking about you Baz" groaning I turn my desk chair away, "seriously he could actually like you."

"Damien Allen does not like me like that trust me, he's said it a thousand times"

"People say things they don't mean all the time if he denies it to you he could just be scared."

"Or he's actually just a curious straight boy and I'm wasting my time" I could've gone out and found myself an actual relationship, but no I settled for Damien who I'm pretty sure will drop me the minute he's done getting what he wanted.

Silver goes home after having dinner with me and my parents, I sit in my room that night watching shows on my laptop in bed. My phone starts to vibrate next to me and I see Damien's name on the screen, picking it up "hi"

"Hey I'm outside" his voice replies

"You want to come up or..."

"I don't think I can climb that tree right now"

"Why not?"

"Might've had a few too many"

"You're drunk?" I hear him snicker and I sigh "Stay there I'll be out in a second." Getting out of bed I open my door slowly walking out, seeing my parent's bedroom door closed I quickly walk to the front door. Making it to the gate I see Damien sitting on the floor leaning against it the closer I get. "Hey"

"Baz!" He turns with a grin, opening the gate Damien falls backward instantly

He laughs as I hover over him "how'd you get here?" I ask helping him up

"I drove"

"Seriously"

"Nah I'm fucking with you I took a cab."

Wrapping an arm around my neck Damien stumbles a few times then finds his footing "we're gonna sneak in but you have to be very quiet ok"

He nods "I'm the quietest person I know" he's really not.

Helping him up the steps to my front door I slowly open it and stop, listening to make sure no one is moving around Damien steps in first and pulls me with him. Shutting the door we walk slowly to my room and Damien doesn't say a word until we're in my room with the door shut. "What are you doing here?" I watch him drop on my bed

"I didn't want to go home" Damien tries to keep his deep voice down closing his eyes, "I think I might like your bed more than mine" yeah he is drunk he'd never say shit like that sober.

"Do you want some water or something?" He nods, finding a reason to leave the room I shut the door behind me and stand there for a second. What the fuck? I can barely deal with sober Damien, how the hell am I supposed to do this when he's drunk?

Going to the kitchen I grab a cup filling it with water, taking another second before I go back to my room I stop in front of the sink and take a breath. Good luck to me.

I walk back in to find his shoes and pants on the floor, Damien is under my covers with his eyes closed probably already asleep. Putting the cup down I quietly walk to my desk chair sitting down, I'll let him sleep for a little bit... I think to myself as I open my laptop.

"Where are you?" Damien quietly asks

Slowly turning in the chair I see his eyes are still closed, "I'm right here" I answer