Chapter 4

Waking up before Damien the next day I gently get out of bed, walking out of my room I shut the door behind me and head for the kitchen. When I walk in I see my mom blowing into her mug of coffee "morning" I greet opening the fridge, not hearing her reply I turn and look at her "I said good morning."

"I heard you" she drinks her coffee. "How much would it have killed you to reply to one of my many texts last night?"

"You sound like a jealous girlfriend" I grab some orange juice shutting the fridge

"Ewan I'm trying to be serious, how do you expect to be trusted when you're doing things like this?"

"Mom I missed one hour stop acting like I betrayed you"

"Betrayal of trust is still betrayal Ewan."

Sighing "fine then sorry" she walks away not acknowledging my apology, "did you hear me I said I'm sorry"

"I heard you" I see her back heading for the living room.

Pouring some creamer in a cup I add coffee and stir, afterward, I walk back to my room to find Damien still in deep sleep. Sitting at my desk I open my computer, trying to stay as quiet as possible I begin working on a paper to pass the time. With my back turned to him I hear every movement he makes and try to not turn and stare at the sleeping boy in my bed, the school's resident tough guy looking so soft and peaceful between my pillows and covers. Fuck it I'm gonna look, slowly turning I'm about to stop when I hear him groan and I quickly turn back. Damien probably wouldn't like being watched while he slept.

"Hey" I'm greeted in the most sexiest raspy sleepy morning voice, taking my hand off the keys I turn to face him "what time is it?" His eyes are barely opened

I quickly glance at my laptop screen "8:36"

"Fuck are you doing over there?"

"Um homework"

Damien scoffs "lame" and turns his back to me.

Yes I am fucking lame, there's a hot guy in my bed and of course, I'm doing homework instead. Shutting my laptop I stare at him laying there unsure what to do, not thinking too much I stand up walking to the bed, getting in I climb close asking "are you busy today?"

Turning his head back to face me Damien's eyes land in mine "no" he shakes his head

Flipping his body to me Damien moves even closer as I say "if you wanted to stay the day you could"

"You want me here?"

Smiling I nod "of course," as he's laying next to me Damien reaches his head near me meeting his lips to mine.

After kissing for a couple seconds Damien pulls away "go finish your homework I'm still tired."

Getting off the bed I walk back to my desk sitting down, while he sleeps I continue research for a paper I'm selling on Monday.

"Ewan?" My mom randomly knocks on my door causing me to jump, Damien wakes up looking at me and I stick my finger out to keep him quiet. "Did you fall back asleep?"

"What is it, mom?" I reply asking from the chair

"I have to go out for the day and your father went to the school to do some work and have meetings, I left breakfast on the table for when you get hungry ok?"

"Yeah great thanks"

"You have to actually eat it Ewan, coffee is not breakfast!"

"All right!" Go away, woman.

"Ok see you later" her footsteps fade and Damien lays back.

When she's finally gone I watch Damien get out of bed walking to the desk where I'm sitting and taking my coffee, opening the door I ask before he walks out "where are you going?"