Chapter 13

"Ewan?" I hear my mom's voice as she softly knocks on my door "are you awake?"

"I am now" I answer opening my eyes,

Sticking her head in with a smile "good morning"

"Morning" I reply

"Dad and I are going out for breakfast and maybe go to the museum, would you like to join us?"

"Um," I think about it and answer "sure I'm not doing anything better"

"Great!" She grins "we're leaving in 10 so go brush your teeth and get dressed"

She walks out and I sit up yawning, getting up I check the time on my phone it's almost 10. Leaving my room I walk to the bathroom picking up my toothbrush, as I'm brushing my teeth the doorbell goes off and I wonder who it could be. Not minding it I continue brushing

After a minute I hear my mom call "Ewan!"

"What?!" I shout back from the bathroom

"Someone's here for you" me? Who the hell could that be?

Rinsing my mouth I walk out of the bathroom going to the door to find Damien standing there with my mom behind him shutting the door. I stare at him stunned and he just looks back at me without saying anything

"Damien says he needs to talk to you honey" my mom walks standing between us "should we wait for you outside or..."

Still unable to say anything because Damien fucking Allen is standing in my house and all I have on are boxer briefs and a t-shirt. My dad walks in on the 3 of us being awkward "Good morning VP Basilton" Damien greets him

"Hello" my dad stares at Damien also puzzled that he's in our house

"Um you guys can go without me" I finally say as my parents just awkwardly stand there staring back and forth at us

"Ok we'll be back later" my mom grabs my dad's hand pulling him to the door.

Once they're gone Damien and I are alone I say "I should probably put some pants on" then turn about to walk away

"Baz," Damien says my name stoping me. Turning back around I wait and he says "I lied too"

"What?"

"When we were promising I lied too, do you think the idea to kiss you came to me after we snuck into school?" He shakes his head answering his own question "I've always known about you Baz, I've always noticed you but there was never anything I could've done about it. I'm sorry I'm so fucked up that I made you think I didn't care about you because that's not true"

"Yes it is Damien all you do is torture me"

"I don't know what the fuck I'm doing all right? You're a guy and the thought of me having actual feelings for you felt fucking foreign, I just thought that nothing serious could ever happen if we just kissed, but then you became the only person I could actually talk to, the only one who doesn't judge or have shit to say about the way I live my life. I didn't want to get comfortable with you Baz so I pulled back"

"Why is it so bad if we like each other? I want to be with you all the way"

"I can't be gay Baz not now at least"

"Why not?!" I frown

"Because!" He barks and I can tell he's frustrated, calming his voice Damien starts to explain "if I come out and my dad finds out he'll kill me, and I'm not saying that as an exaggeration he will literally fucking kill me, that's how much of a homophobe he is. It wouldn't be a problem though because I can fight back but Joey can't, when he gets angry he takes it out on Joey too and if I were to make him angry with this I'm scared of what he'd do to him." After explaining Damien takes a breath and stares at me "I can't give you what you want okay"

"But we don't have to tell anyone I just want to be with you" I walk closer

"I want to be with you too Baz, is that what you wanted to hear?" He asks coming closer too until we're only inches apart "I thought maybe if I told you to find someone else that'd help me not give a shit but it just drove me fucking nuts thinking about you and that guy, any guy for that matter. I was so ready to let you go but then you showed up with this yesterday" he takes out the check, "you were saying all this shit then you just left me there. All night I thought about what the right thing to do was, but all I could come up with was the fact that I didn't want to lose you." Trying my hardest not to smile I watch Damien move in leaning close until our foreheads touch, with the softest voice and his eyes in mine he asks "what am I going to do with you, Ewan?"

Smiling I reply "whatever you want" making him smile too, bringing his lips to mine Damien gently starts to kiss me and I feel his hands make their way to my waist.

Caressing his neck and face we start to make out with each other standing in the middle of my house, nothing about this kiss felt like the others. This one was different because now we can be real, feeling him pull my shirt up Damien's fingers grip and stroke my lower back. His lips feel so good on my neck all of this was way too good

Without saying a word or letting go of each other lips, Damien and I kiss our way to my room shutting the door. Standing in front of my bed I reach for his gray sweater that looks so sexy on him, pulling it over his head I leave him shirtless and seconds later he takes my shirt off leaving me in my underwear. Laying Damien in my bed I climb on top making my way from his lips, to his cheek, and now his neck. I've never made him moan before, the sounds escaping his lips are so soft, Damien's fingers are lost in my hair as they massage my head, taking my time I trail kisses down his stomach as he watches until I reach his pants. With no hesitation, because we're both aware where this is going, I undo his buckle, button, then his zipper.

Laying in bed covered because we're both naked, I lay on his chest as he strokes my hair "I can't believe we just did that" I grin in disbelief, I can't believe I just had sex with Damien Allen. I can't believe he's touching me so lovingly as if he actually wants to

"Was it ok?"

Looking up at him with a smile I nod "it was perfect" taking my head he pulls me close and kisses me.

We continue to lay there in silence as we're running our hands against each other's skin, Damien asks "so what exactly were you thinking giving me all the money?"

"I thought it would prove how I feel about you"

"Well it worked" I hear his quiet chuckle "but I can't take all of it"

"Yeah you can I gave it to you"

We look at each other "Baz you're crazy and I appreciate the gesture but no, we have to split it it's only fair"

"But-"

"Don't go back and forth with me on this I'm not changing my mind, we made that money together, ok? I'm gonna have to teach you to stop putting other people before yourself Baz, do you know what you can do with 12 grand?" Shaking my head "of course not, but don't worry I'll teach you."

Staring in Damien's eyes I move close about to kiss him when we hear "Ewan we're home!"

"Shit my parents are back!" we quickly rush out of bed and I run to the door locking it, rushing to put my underwear and shirt on "no time for that" I stop Damien trying to get dressed, "do it on the roof come on" I pick up the rest of his things going to the window and putting them out for him.

Climbing out the window in his underwear Damien turns before I close it and says "Baz you and me all the way, ok?"

Grinning I nod "okay" we kiss one last time before I shut the window and curtain.

Going to the door I unlock and open it as my mom's about to knock "hey" I try and act calm

"Hi" she stares at me "everything ok you look a little flushed?"

"Yeah I'm great" I let go of the door and she walks in "how was breakfast?"

"Good, we brought you some food if you're hungry"

"Starving"

"All right I'll go heat it up for you" she heads for the door then stops turning around, "so the boy from earlier was the Damien Allen?" I nod and she continues "he's so handsome"

"I know" I reply and we smile at each other before she leaves.