Chapter 10

Here's a synopsis of my weekend, after blocking Silver everywhere she showed up to my house multiple times begging to talk to me, but I already told my parents not to let her in. Deciding to climb the tree she tries to come in through the window, but I locked it and ignored her, I haven't said a word to her yet because I'm not even sure what I want to say. I'm tired of her betraying me and I know for a fact that I'm completely done with her, the problem is convincing her of that.

Monday morning I walk into school unprepared to see either of them, it feels like I'm going to spend the rest of my high school life avoiding these people. It'll be hard staying away from Silver because she knows all of my hideouts, and wouldn't you believe I see her standing at my locker waiting. Groaning I turn before she sees me and just go to class without my books.

"Good morning class" my teacher starts, "before we get started why don't you guys pass up your homework so I can collect them," everyone starts opening their bags including me.

As I'm pulling out my homework the classroom door opens and in walks Silver, "can I help you Silver?" The teacher asks

"Yes, can I borrow Baz for a minute?"

"No!" I quickly answer before my teacher can, "leave me alone"

"Baz please I just need one minute" she begs

"He already said no Silver maybe you should get to class."

"Not until he listens to me" she turns back to me, "Baz there is no good enough reason for why I did what I did ok, it was a mistake and-"

"Wait every single time you did it it was a mistake?" I laugh in disbelief "do you hear how fucking stupid you sound?"

"All right either you guys take this out of my classroom or I get security"

With an already ruined mood I pick up my bag storming out, following me into the empty hall Silver says "Baz I'm sorry"

"FUCK YOU!" I bark turning to her "and fuck your I'm sorries! God, you've spent this entire friendship apologizing to me and for fucking what? To do the same shit over and over again. Am I a fucking joke to you?" She doesn't answer "AM I?" I yell

"No, you're not..."

"Then why do you treat me like one? Why am I always the last person you think about when I always put you first?"

"That's not true Baz-"

"Yes, it is! When you decided to leave home who helped you find a place to live? And when you couldn't keep an afternoon job to pay your rent, who started selling papers to help you pay it so your roommates wouldn't kick you out? I risk so much for you and you don't even give a shit about me."

"Yes I do" tears run down her cheeks "I didn't mean-"

"You didn't mean to what fall for the guy that bullies me? You didn't mean to watch him torture me every day and not do shit about it? Or did you not mean to keep fucking him after he humiliated me?" With her head down Silver doesn't answer any of my questions "I really hope Eddie was worth it because I'm done with you, and I don't mean done for now or I need some time. No, I mean fucking done as in never talk to me again, stay away from me and act like I don't even exist because as of this moment you are dead to me." Leaving her in the hallway I go back into class and the teacher continues with the lesson.

It's lunchtime and I can finally go to my locker, opening it I start putting my textbooks in my bag when- "you should thank me" Damien comes next to me saying.

Sighing I stick my head in my locker saying "I don't have the energy for this." Taking my head out I ask, "I should thank you for ruining my friendship?"