5

Val played outside with the boys, while Olivia scrubbed plates that had been cleaned the night before and Elliot did the afternoon chores. When he came back inside, he thought that lunch would be ready. Instead, he found his wife holding onto a broken plate.

"Liv?" Elliot questioned quietly.

"My parents are moving here... My father was offered a job as a teacher during the week. Elliot, I don't want them anywhere near us. Our children are so young and impressional, that I don't want my parents to brainwash them. To make them believe things that aren't true." Olivia spoke. She turned and looked at her husband. Elliot swallowed hard before grabbing the two sides of the plate before tossing it into the trash can.

"Olivia, they have no right to us or our children. If they trespass on our property, I'll have them arrested. If they try and get our sons, I'll make sure they never see the light of day again. Okay? They are bad people, and everyone will realize eventually." Elliot spoke.

"My parents aren't bad people, Elliot. I think they are just so angry. Angry at me. Angry at you. Angry that the world." Olivia breathed. She reached out to him, and he quickly wrapped his arms around her and held her close.

"Do you want to go to sleep? I can make lunch for the boys and Val." Elliot spoke.

"I just need to move forward. I need to just keep going forward and eventually, everything will work out." Olivia breathed, before stepping back and using the hand towel to wipe the tears from her cheeks.

"You are strong. You are brave. You are beyond amazing." Elliot breathed, before pressing a firm kiss to his wife's lips.

()()()

The next morning, Olivia got up early and packed up Aaron and took him to her doctor's appointment. Ben was still sleeping and Elliot wanted to take him for a ride later in the tractor to the back field. Once at the doctor's office, which was nearly an hour away, Olivia got out and lifted her son from his seat and carried him into the office.

"Why are we here, Momma?" Aaron asked as he played with his mother's cross necklace.

"Because today we get to see if you are getting another brother," Olivia replied as she sat her son on his feet before helping him take his vest off. She hung it up on the coat rack, before hanging her jacket on top of it.

"I want a sister," Aaron replied.

"Oh really?" Olivia questioned, as she picked her son up again.

"Yeah! I want a baby sister. She won't be as smelly as Benny is." Aaron replied, and Olivia laughed softly before stopping and signing herself in.

"We will see. Maybe it's a girl, but chances are you are getting another brother."

Olivia sat down with Aaron and they waited quietly for Olivia's name to be called. Aaron continued to play with his mother's necklace before moving to her watch.

They sat like that for a while, and then about half an hour later, Olivia was called back and Aaron couldn't stand still because he was so excited. He stood on a chair beside his mother and held her hand as the ultrasound tech ran the wand over Olivia's stomach.

"Now, what do you want, young man?" The tech questioned, as she looked at Aaron and smiled.

"I want a baby sister!" Aaron smiled, as he looked at his mother before pecking her cheek. Olivia took her free hand and brushed his hair away from his face before smiling.

"Is my son's wish coming true?" Olivia asked.

"It is." The tech grinned, and Olivia quickly looked at her with wide eyes.

"Uh, really? It's not another boy? I've had three boys already and-"

"It's a girl. I can clearly see that. Congratulations, Mrs. Stabler. And Aaron."

()()()

When Olivia got home with Aaron, Elliot had just gotten back from his ride with Ben. The boys met halfway and hugged each other tightly. Olivia smiled as she locked her vehicle before moving towards her sons and husband.

"Everything looking good with our son?" Elliot asked, and Olivia laughed as Aaron shook his head.

"It's a girl, Daddy! I'm getting a sissy!" Aaron exclaimed. Elliot's eyes went wide, as a smile grew on his lips.

"We are finally getting a daughter? Like, you aren't just teasing me?" Elliot questioned. Olivia laughed before shaking her head.

"It's a girl. I have proof. Now, take this and our sons inside. I have a few things I need to get from my car before doing my set of chores." Olivia spoke quietly.

"Alright, let's eat lunch and then you all need naps. Momma included."

()()()

Elliot was just getting the boys' their sandwiches when he heard his wife start yelling. Elliot quickly ran outside and straight down the stairs. He grabbed Olivia's arm and pulled her away from her father's vehicle before going and pulling Frank from his car. Elliot slammed him against the door of his car and held him by his neck.

"My main priority is to take care of my wife and children. To make sure that my children and wife are always happy and healthy. And this... this isn't making my wife happy. Olivia hates you and she doesn't want you anywhere near us. So as of right now, you are not allowed to cross the fence up front. If you dare drive down this driveway. If you even try to turn around in our driveway, I will find out and I will call the police. Now, get back in your car and drive as far away as you fucking can. Do you understand me, Frank?" Elliot growled through clenched teeth.

Frank's eyes were wide, but he wasn't going to back down easily. He tried to shove Elliot, but he was strong and didn't budge.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" Elliot boomed. 

"I understand that you are worthless. That you are trying to use your strength to hurt me! God protects me, and Olivia would never want you to hurt me!" 

Hey guys! Thanks for reading and please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D