2

Olivia had always felt so bad for up and leaving without telling her parents about her and Elliot's plans. But she loves the life she made with her husband and she didn't regret leaving. She never has and never will.

"Is Daddy coming home?" Olivia questioned, as she stood quietly.

"He won't want to see you or the boys." Serena huffed, but Olivia knew that Frank would at least want to see the boys. He wasn't cold enough to completely ignore his only two grandchildren.

"I'm staying until he asks us to leave. He is going to want to see the boys. I know he will." Olivia replied quickly. She tied her hair back before moving over to where the boys were kneeling next to something.

"What are you two so interested in?" Olivia asked with a gentle smiled.

"Look, Momma! Worm!" Aaron exclaimed. Olivia laughed softly before reaching down and picking the worm up. She held it on her palm and the boys squealed as they looked at it.

"You are a boy mom," Serena spoke out of the blue. Olivia looked over her shoulder and eyed her mother.

"Uh, I guess since I have two sons," Olivia spoke.

"No. I mean that you are fine with the nasty stuff. The bugs." Serena replied. Olivia nodded slowly as she smiled. 

"You get used to it. If your kid loves it, you end up loving it too." Olivia spoke. She saw as her mother's face grew angry and dark. Serena never accepted what Olivia loved, and that's why she never bonded with her child as she should have.

()()()

Frank pulled up the long dirt driveway and stopped his car behind Olivia's. He got out and grabbed his briefcase before moving towards where Serena was sitting on the steps again and was sipping from a glass of water.

"She looks so grown up," Frank admitted quietly, as he sat beside his wife.

"It's probably the boys and the fact she's pregnant again," Serena replied.

"What have you two talked about?" Frank questioned because he wanted to know what had been discussed and what hasn't been yet. He had as many questions swirling around in his head, but many of them were rude.

"Not a lot. She doesn't seem to want to open up at all. I'm not surprised because she has always kept everything quiet." Serena spoke. She stood when Olivia started to walk towards them and she headed into the house.

"Daddy," Olivia spoke.

"Liv," Frank replied coldly.

"I know you don't want to see me, but at least see the boys. Aaron is the-"

"I don't care, Olivia. You can't just come crawling back after everything that has happened. I want you off my property. I don't want you anywhere near us. You broke your Momma's heart and you broke mine too. You could have married a good man and stayed near us... but you picked that Catholic lowlife instead." Frank spat.

"Just because he didn't go to our church doesn't mean shit. He's a good man and he loves me and our children so much. That's what you should be happy about. That I'm happy and alive. I could have been dead for ten years, and you would have never found out."

()()()

Frank didn't meet his grandsons because he didn't want too. He didn't want to know the kids that were half Elliot Stabler. So he yelled at his daughter for a few more minutes before Olivia drove quietly to her in-laws' house. She parked out front as the sunset and got her sons out before they ran up the path and started to ring the doorbell.

"Aaron? Ben?" Bernie asked, as she opened her front door and looked at her grandsons.

"Gran!" Aaron squealed and Ben was quick to copy him.

"What are you guys doing here?" Bernie asked as Olivia walked up the path with the few bags she had. 

"I'll tell you that later. I was wondering if we could crash here for the night? We have to drive home tomorrow because I have an appointment in two days that I must attend." Olivia spoke.

"Of course you guys can stay here. Benny and Aaron, go see Papa. He's trying to fix the lawnmower in the back." Bernie spoke, and she let her grandsons into the house before they ran towards the back door. Once the boys were out of earshot, Bernie let Olivia into the house and they started to talk.

"So, why are you here? I thought Elliot was putting up another barn and you wanted to be home to help?"

"He's still doing it. A few members of our church are helping. It's just that I wanted to have my parents meet my boys. This was the last chance I may have for a while before our fourth son is born." Olivia replied. She set the bags by the door before hugging her husband's mother.

"How did they react? Did they fall in love with them or..."

"Ma, they hate me. My mother was okay with my boys, but my father refused to meet them. Like, who couldn't love those boys? They are so sweet and polite. Aaron is the best big brother." Olivia spoke.

"They are missing out," Bernie replied. Olivia nodded in agreement.

"They are missing out on the life they didn't want me to have. Like, yeah they wanted me to be a member of a church and they wanted me to marry a God-fearing man, but not the one I married. My mother asked if I was still living in sin. But I don't believe that what Elliot and I did was sinful. We made love, but we did end up getting married. We have been married for 10 years, which is a huge thing for people our age." Olivia sighed. 

"They have always hated us. They will never approve of our family nor our son. That's why they aren't approving of the life you have. But if they can't love you and your family, then you shouldn't waste your love on them." Bernie spoke. Olivia picked up the bags before glancing out the back door to see her sons helping their grandfather as much as their small hands could.

"You're right. I'm happy with what I have, and I don't need someone to make me feel bad about that."

Hey guys! Thanks for reading and please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D