20

Many other waves of storms came through their area, so the barn constructions were put off. The kitchen had been repaired, but another storm brought a large tree down and it went right through Aaron and Ben's room. That really pushed Olivia close to the edge as she thought about how unstable her house was now. Two major holes had been made, and Olivia was wondering if they should just rebuild completely. Start from scratch.

"Elliot, it's been three months since the tornados... and we aren't any closer to going back home." Olivia frowned, as she sat on the pull-out couch as she watched her husband walk towards her. Olivia was now 8 months pregnant with little Violet, and she was worried that she wouldn't be born in the same house that her two older brothers had.

"Olivia, I was thinking about renting a house until ours can be rebuilt. I'll go back to work in construction and you can just focus on the kids." Elliot spoke.

"A completely new house?" Olivia breathed.

"Do you want a new house?" Elliot asked, and Olivia shrugged.

"I have no idea, El. I'm just so angry at everything." Olivia frowned.

"Babe-"

"That was our first home together. We made everything together. We found out about each of our babies in our upstairs bathroom, and you felt faint each time. Aaron and Ben were born there, and I was planning on having Violet there too... but now that won't happen because there is two huge holes in it!"

"Olivia, the upstairs just needs to be-"

"We can put as much glue on that sucker as possible, but our house will never be the same. It will have weak parts that could possibly harm our children. But it's our home."

"We can tear it down and rebuild. Or sell it and the land and get a new house and new land to farm on. It won't be that big of a problem." Elliot spoke, as he reached out and caressed his wife's hair.

"Do we have enough money for that all?" Olivia breathed.

"I'll figure it all out. And we have an amazing piece of land. I have had offers on it before."

"Okay..." Olivia whispered.

"Okay?" Elliot asked.

"I'm ready to sell and just get our life back on track."

()()()

Olivia and Elliot ended up renting a house for a few months while they worked on selling their land and buying a new house and property. Lucy missed them but was thankful to have her house back since it had been full of Olivia and the kids since the tornado.

"It's not big." Aaron frowned, as he held Jane's hand as they slowly climbed the stairs and moved into the open door of the rental.

"Well, it doesn't have to be. We aren't going to be living here forever. We will be living in a new house soon. A house of our own." Olivia spoke. She lifted Jane up once they were all inside before moving the kids from room to room as Elliot and Val started to move items into the house.

The boys were fine with sharing a room with each other, it's just that they didn't like how small the house was. 

"Momma, why can't we stay in our home? Didn't Papa fix it?" Aaron asked as they walked back downstairs. Olivia stopped on the landing before looking at her sons. Ben was looking a lot like Elliot as he aged, while Aaron was taking more after Olivia's side. He looked a lot like Kevin and Frank.

"No. Papa didn't fix everything. Your room had a big tree go in it." Olivia breathed.

"What?" Ben asked, his eyes growing wide.

"Sweet boy, everything will be good," Olivia spoke, before looking to see Elliot coming towards them.

"So, what do you all think?" Elliot asked with a smile, as he reached over the railing and stole Jane. She giggled as he tossed her up a bit, but as soon as he drew her close, she rested her head against his shoulder and held onto him tightly.

"It's too small." Olivia frowned, and Elliot shrugged as he looked at his sons.

"Boys, it's better than living outside. So, do not complain. Just go with it." Elliot spoke, before motioning for the boys to follow him.

()()()

Unpacking took several days, and during those days Serena was keeping the kids occupied and then would bring them home at night. It was a long process, but it worked for them. They had to get their house set up because they would probably be living here for several months or several years depending.

About a month after moving in, long after the kids were in bed, Olivia walked out onto the front porch where her husband was sitting on the porch swing. He was rocking back and forth just waiting for his wife.

"Here you go, handsome." Olivia smiled as she passed him a glass of ice tea. He smiled and thanked her before reaching his hand out to her. Olivia sank down beside him before feeling as his arm wrapped around her body. She settled into his side as they rocked back and forth quietly.

"So, how are you feeling?" Elliot asked, and Olivia shrugged as she rubbed her swell.

"I'm tired. Trying to keep the kids occupied without the farm is hard. They could go hang out with the animals for hours and be fine." Olivia spoke. 

"Those boys do have a lot of energy. What about Jane?" Elliot questioned.

"She's such a sweet girl. She doesn't really care about what we do during the day. All she cares about is if she is with me." Olivia smiled. She stopped helping Elliot swing, before looking down for a moment.

"Babe?" Elliot asked.

"Uh, so Violet has seemed low today... and I've been feeling weird. I thought that it was just back pain from chasing the kids all day and stuff, but I think I know what is up now." Olivia spoke. She looked at her husband and saw that his eyes had been wide.

"So you are telling me to go get Lucy?" Elliot asked, and Olivia nodded.

"Yeah... Violet is going to make her appearance early." Olivia smiled, before cringing a bit against the pain.

"I cannot wait to meet her." Elliot smiled, before kissing his wife's temple. He stayed with her through the contraction before running to grab his keys to leave and get Lucy. He was anxious but so damn excited to meet his daughter.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading and please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D