9

The doctor didn't know that easing Olivia's pain medication made everything worse for her. She started to feel the contracts and that made her labor progress faster. Olivia's water broke as she was getting pushed down to the OR, and outside of the OR, she delivered her daughter.

"No!" Olivia sobbed, as her daughter's cord was cut before getting rushed to the NICU.

"Olivia, everything will be okay and we are going to get you into the OR and then take you back to your room." The OBGYN explained, and Olivia shook her head.

"I want to be with her! Let me be with her! Please! I have to be with my baby!" Olivia sobbed, as her heart rate skyrocketed.

"Someone go get Mr. Stabler and take him to the NICU to be with his daughter!" The doctor called, and Olivia settled a bit knowing her husband would be with their daughter when she couldn't. Olivia was still given oxygen and some medicine to calm her down, but at least Elliot would be with their incredibly tiny daughter. She'd have someone watching over her.

()()()

Elliot stood outside of the NICU as he watched his daughter breath slowly with the help of a machine. She had many tubes coming from her small body and her skin was seethrough. 

"Elliot?" A voice breathed, and Elliot quickly looked and saw Olivia's doctor standing there.

"Dr. Levinson. I guess they called you?" Elliot questioned, and the older woman nodded.

"They said that Olivia was in labor. I'm assuming she delivered?" She asked, and Elliot nodded.

"That's our little girl. The one that you can barely see since she has so many tubes coming out of her body." Elliot spoke.

"It's not going to be like Grant. She doesn't have cancer." Dr. Levinson spoke. Elliot swallowed hard before speaking.

"Olivia didn't even make it into the OR for her c-section. And they are waiting to see if the baby is strong enough to be airlifted to Louisville. If not, she'll stay here and pass away as naturally as possible." Elliot breathed. He turned around and leaned against the window before running his hands through his hair.

"Do you have a name for her? Cause if not, pick a strong name. A name for a fighter. She's a little fighter."

"I don't know if we should name her. Cause if she-"

"Don't think about her dying. Because if you and Olivia give up, that little girl will too. So, let me go in and talk to them. You go and see Olivia. I'll stay with the baby until you can come back or until they need to take her away."

"Thanks, Doc... I just hope she lasts long enough for Olivia to meet her."

()()()

Serena woke up on the cold cement of the hallway outside of her room. She rolled over onto her back and stretched before sighing and sitting up slowly.

"Morning, sunshine," Frank spoke, and Serena looked at her husband before reaching out to him. Frank helped Serena to her feet before giving her a soft kiss.

"I don't know how I ended up out here."

"I think Olivia dropped you off. I heard her talking late last night. I laid the blanket on you." Frank replied. They walked into the room and Serena sat down and ran her hands through her hair.

"She helped me? That's surprising."

"I thought so too. Now, avoid the bar. My image is very important." Frank spoke. Serena nodded before watching as her husband left for the church.

She went and showered and got changed before heading out to find her daughter and ask about the night before.

()()()

"Serena," Val spoke quietly, as he opened the front door to Olivia and Elliot's house. He was still with the boys and would be with them for a few more days. Olivia and Elliot were going to bring the boys with them when they went to the children's hospital to be with the baby, so he'd be staying at the house to take care of the animals.

"Is Olivia here? I found out that she brought me home from the bar last night." Serena spoke. 

"You fell into her," Val spoke as he tried not to get angry.

"What?" Serena asked. She was so wasted the night before, that she doesn't remember a thing.

"You were so drunk that you fell asleep standing up. You fell into her, and her bump took all your weight and all of hers. She went into labor. The baby was born super early." Val spoke. Serena's eyes went wide before swallowing hard.

"Where is she? I should probably go apologize or see her."

"You are the reason why her daughter might die. It's your fault that the baby was born early! You are such a disgusting person that I know now why Olivia left Manhattan without giving you or Frank notice. She was being nice, and you just ruined it all." Val spat, before slamming the door. He stomped inside, and he went into the kitchen. Aaron and Ben looked up from their toys and at the door. They saw Serena standing outside of it with tears on her cheeks.

"Miss Serena?" Aaron asked as he stood slowly.

"Aaron, I'm sorry." Serena breathed.

"Why are you sorry?" Aaron asked as he walked over to the door. He stood looking out of the screen and up at the woman. Ben quickly ran up and stood beside his brother because he loved doing everything that Aaron does.

"Next time you see your Momma, tell her that I'm so sorry for what I did. Now, go back and play. I have to go."

()()()

Jane Bria Stabler was airlifted from the hospital she was born in and taken to Louisville. Elliot and Olivia couldn't go with her because there was not enough space on the helicopter and because Elliot insisted on staying with his wife. Dr. Levinson was flying with them since she volunteered in the NICU when she could and would stay with Jane until her parents could arrive.

"She'll be good. We will be heading up there as soon as you are released." Elliot spoke, as he sat beside his wife and rubbed her back as she cried.

"I miss her so much... I miss feeling her little kicks and when she got hiccups... I want her here with me. Back in my body where I can keep her safe... but instead we might lose her." Olivia whimpered.

Please read the second note!

Hey guys! Thanks for reading and please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D

Alright, so behind Jane's name. Jane means "God is gracious" and I think that suits this book very well. And Bria [ b-r-EE-uh] means noble, power, and strength since it comes from the name Bridget too. I wanted Jane to have a strong name since she was born so early.