Thirteen

Patient Report
Cheswold Park Hospital

Name: Dominic R. Harrison
Age: 15
Residence: Doncaster, UK
Reason for Hospitalized: Attempted suicide by cutting
Ward held: ICU

---

Y/N = Your Name

-

Your POV

I head to the ICU for the first time of the day with a newly filled RX bottle in my hand. I look at the label on the bottle of antipsychotics that reads

"Dominic R. Harrison Haloperidol 5mg"

His initial dosage was only 2mg but Dr. Brismall ordered for it to be made higher.

I get to Dom's room and unlock the door, stepping inside and looking around until I spot the boy.

He's lying on his stomach on the bed, his head and arms hanging off slightly.

And I know what you're thinking, why would I ever let him be alone without a straitjacket after the night I caught him during an episode. The simple answer is, he's happier that way. It's also better for his psyche to not be restrained like an animal everyday.

"Dominic?" I ask confused.

"I'm bored." He sighs, sitting up on his bed.

"Sorry to hear that." I say closing the door behind me.

"Come cuddle." He says holding out his arms and pouting playfully.

"I wish I could. But you know if Brismall caught me laying down on the job I'd be in trouble."

He drops his arms and I sit down next to him on the bed, opening the bottle of pills in my hands.

"Anyways its time for your morning medicine." I say taking a pill out and holding it out to him.

He closes my hand around the pill and pushes it back towards me.

"Now you don't think I actually need that, do you?" He asks in a soft voice.

"Yes of course you do Dom. Now take it." I say knowingly, holding it out again.

Dom moves closer towards me and places his hand softly against my cheek.

"You still think I'm dangerous?" Dom questions.

"No I don't I just- I have to give it to you." I say, his touch feeling electric.

Dom moves his hand down to my hip and begins to place soft kisses on my neck.

"Then you trust that I'd never hurt you, yeah?" Dom says against my skin.

"I know, you just need to-" I say, but he shushes me softly.

"Shhhhh, no more of that darling." Dom says taking the bottle, and stray pill from my hand and placing it on the floor next to the bed.

His rubs my hip with his hand, grasping it in the process.

I give in and stay quiet, not wanting to fight off his touch.

I wrap my own arms around his neck and he pushes me down onto the bed, putting himself on top. He smirks looking down at me and breaks the space between our lips. I place one of my hands under his shirt, caressing the soft skin underneath. He slips his hand up my skirt and begins to rub me.

"Dom stop, we can't do this here." I say breaking the kiss and stopping his movement underneath my clothing.

"Why not darling, we're alone. No one else comes down here." He says nonchalantly.

"It's just not safe." I say sitting up, forcing him to get up himself.

"And besides, I'd rather have you in a place where I could touch every inch of my cute british boyfriend." I say flirtatiously with a playful smile on my face.

"Oooh boyfriend? I like the sound of that." He says smiling and pecking my lips.

I smile against his lips and return the kiss, when I feel the pager buzz in my pocket.

"Always terrible timing." I groan after breaking the kiss. I grab out the pager, and as expected it's Dr. Brismall.

"I have received more paperwork that needs to be placed in Dominic's file. Please see me in my office asap." The message reads.

I look up from the little electronic back to Dom.

"I gotta go baby." I sigh before kissing his cheek, not at all wanting to leave him. I get up and go to leave the room before turning around. I grab the pill and bottle up off the floor and think to myself for a minute. I just sigh and place them in my pocket. Then I leave the room.