Clubbing Gone Wrong

Veronica?

VERONICA?

So when my mind was telling me to doubt Ashton and his motives, I was absolutely right about that? God, I really couldn't stand men sometimes. It seemed like whenever they were trying to convince you that something wasn't true, it always was true. I needed to ask Arrie if men knew exactly what kind of mental games they played with women or what was going on. I just didn't understand. I still managed to keep my cool through all this Ashton and Veronica stuff surfacing. I hadn't cried and didn't plan on it. I hadn't gone on an angry rampage, but maybe I would later. I didn't confront Ashton when I saw him standing noticeably close during the football game because I knew he was just trying to get Veronica's attention. Which he succeeded in getting and I just brushed it off for now. I guess things happened right when they needed to because a night of underage clubbing would be great enough to get my mind off of things for awhile.

"I'm so disgusted." Was the first thing Michael said when he walked into my house after the football game. There's greetings were my favorite, coming in at second place compared to the showing up unannounced and/or showing up with juicy gossip. "I am outraged." He walked straight to the kitchen and stopped in front of the fridge. "I almost wanted to play defense for the opposing team just so I could sack Ashton's dumbass."

This was tonight's guessing game of, who was more upset about Veronica and Ashton? Michael or Sage? Michael. He was so bothered by it. Which only further proved his longtime obsession with operation "Dethrone Calum" was starting to get unhealthy and a tad maniacal. He had a programs meltdown when it hit him that I was no longer a hopeful candidate of winning over Ashton. So much for me being Ashton's only option as a girlfriend. So much for feeling like I was on a different page and better page with him. How did these things work nowadays?

I watched Michael intently as he picked through the contents of my fridge, hoping he wouldn't be disappointed with the lack of good findings because no one went grocery shopping. While watching him decide if the fridge was even worth his time, I kept pulling at the hem of the dress I wore. The upside to my mom "disappearing" was that I could wear whatever I wanted tonight. Dad was asleep and wouldn't even bother to wake up and make sure I was okay. I picked a black velvet body con dress that was held up by two thin straps and had slit coming up the right leg as it rested mid thigh for me. I would normally be self-conscious in something like this, but with Lydia's constant approval of the piece and telling me that no bra and no underwear would make me feel good, I realized she was probably right. There was so much confidence running through me the moment I put the dress on, I almost wanted to show up to Tom Brooks's house party and stand everywhere Ashton could see me perfectly because he wasn't going to party with us anymore. If Veronica wanted to be at Calum's party, that's where the couple would be.

"Veronica!" Michael slammed the fridge shut after pulling out leftover pizza my dad probably ordered weeks ago. "Of all the girls he decides to pick! Veronica!" Not bothering to heat up the pizza, he began to stuff his face. That was the usual for him. "He has a damn goddess in front of him, not wearing a bra with her dress and he still picks Walmart over Prada?!"

"I'm more like Target...but thanks Michael." I smiled nervously, fidgeting with the hem of the dress. I felt slightly weird that Michael could tell I wasn't wearing a bra even thought it was no secret I had boobs. "Luke?"

"He's taking his time getting ready." Michael scoffed. "He wanted to look perfect for Ally."

Ally was the only girl showing up tonight, everyone including Evelyn declined my offer because she was still feeling sick.

"At least Ashton is the only asshole missing out on this tonight." Arrie entered the kitchen, pointing up and down to my outfit. Ugh.

"There's definitely a one night stand in the works for you tonight." Michael breathed, leaning over the counter, trying to regain composure from almost choking to death on pizza.