Chapter 8

When Saturday rolls around, I pace in my living room as half three rolls around. About two minutes later, there's a knock on the door.

As I walk through the dining room to get to the front door, I shut the door. When I get there, he smiles at me and I allow him in "Would you like something, or do you want to jump right in?"

He furrows his brow and asks "Have any alcohol?" I nod and lead him into the kitchen. When he gets a little into the living and dining room, he frowns "Your cousins are still here?"

I hum as I hold up a bottle of Pinot Noir, and a bottle of Bushmills "Wine or Whiskey?"

"Wine." He tells me and I reach for a glass. As I pour him a glass, be asks "Are you a bottom or a top?"

He takes a sip, before I open the bottle of Bushmills and tell him "Hard bottom."

He nods as I pour myself a big glass of whiskey. As I sip, he asks "So, where's your room?"

I give a weak smile, before leading him up the stairs. As we walk through the second floor, he asks "Did you decorate this place?"

I take a sip of my whiskey, before telling him "When I bought the place, it was a complete demo. Did all of the work, by myself."

He gives an impressed look, before leading him up towards my room. When we get there, he chuckles as I sit on the couch, placing my drink on my bed side table.

He toes the trunk at the bottom of my bed and asks "What's in there?" I smirk and he kneels down to open it.

I lean forward to grab my drink as he pulls out a riding crop. He chuckles as he blushes "You're a masochist?"

I hum, before taking a sip of my drink and telling him "In a sick way. It brings me back to my shit childhood."

He cocks an eyebrow to me and asks "Where you-?" I shake my head and he sighs in relief.

"An arsehole, but not a pedophile." I tell him and he gives a weak smile, before I clear my throat "He, uhhh..."

I slide my jumper up to show him the scars. He gives a weak smile, because asking "When was the last time you slept with someone?"

I furrow my brow and tell him "Couple of months..."

He gives me a weak smile, before stepping towards me and asking "How rough do you want me to get?"

I give a weak smile, before telling him "I like it rough."

~

As he uncuffs my wrists, he kisses my temple, softly "You did so good, darling. So good."

I bat my eyes, emotionlessly, before insisting, tiredly "Don't kiss me." He gives me a confused look and I order "Get out of my house."

"Dra-" I look him dead in the eyes with a murderous look and he gives an understanding look, before nodding.

He stands, pulls up his pants, and steps into his shoes. He quickly pulls on his shirt, before telling me "Call me, if you want to do something."

I give a short nod, not even look at him.

When he's finally gone, I reach out to grab my drink.

About twenty minutes later, the two strains of semen are dry on my stomach. The red marker ink on my stomach runs over my scars and titles me "FILTHY"

The clock reads ten minutes until five. In disgust, I stand and walk over to my closet.

After wrapping myself in a long black robe, I step out of my room and down the stairs.