Chapter 40

The next day, I had an uneventful twelve hour shift. The first half of the day, I spent in the empty ER, tapping my foot.

The second half of the day, I spent in my office. The thoughts of last night linger in my head as I sit there.

As soon as six rolls around, I jump into my car and gun it down to Thom's. When I bang on the door of his flat, I can hear him inside.

The instant he opens the door, I storm in, frantically unbuttoning my shirt. He quickly shuts the door, before declaring "My mum and dad will be here in twenty minutes."

I toss my tie to him with a smirk "Then I guess we've got nineteen." He blushes a deep crimson, before I grab the collar of his shirt and lead him towards his bedroom "Come along."

~

As he buttons his shirt, he looks me over "What got into you, anyway?"

I quietly pull the blanket over me, before declaring "We all get horny from time to time."

He gives me a shocked look "That was animalistic, Draco! That's not your regular horny!"

I shrug, before turning over onto his pillow and asking "What's my regular horny?"

He runs his hand over my bum, before remarking "Needy, and subservient." He gives my bum a gentle squeeze "THAT... was..." he bites his lip and looks me over "Exquisite!"

I smirk as he checks his watch. When I furrow my brow, I ask "Are you running late?"

He furrows his brow and declares "No, my parents are." He shrugs, before deciding "Michael IS perpetually late."

I hum, before asking "Family dinner?"

He gives an annoyed nod, before asking "Would you like to come and make it a bit interesting?"

I shake my head, before moving my bum a bit "I'd rather stay here and interest myself."

As he stands to pull up his pants, he cocks an eyebrow to me "Think yourself funny, do you?"

I smirk at him, before declaring "I think I'm hilarious."

He smiles at me, before leaning forward and giving me a soft kiss. As he stands to button his pants, he motions towards my nightstand "If you need to please yourself, by all means, go right a'ead."

I hum, as he pulls on a little vest "I do believe you look decadent." He scoffs as I prop my head on my elbow "When do you think you'll be back?"

He shrugs, before estimating "Two hours, or so." He lays back next to me and asks "Do you want me to bring you something back?"

I shrug, before telling him "I don't care."

He reaches up to my hair and I can't help but smile as he plays with it "I love you."

I smile at him, before giving a soft kiss "I love you, too."

After a solid five minutes of us just laying in silence, there's a knock on the door.

He gives me a soft kiss, before standing up and whispering "I've gotta go."

I nod and he walks out. When I hear the door open, I hear Alice ask "Is that Draco's car?"

Thom takes in a deep breath, before declaring "Yeah, Draco just got off work. He's laying down for a rest."

Michael speaks, questioningly "Will he be joining us?"

Thom clears his throat "No, we should get a move on."

~

A couple hours later, I wring the mop out, when the front door opens.