Chapter 46

Harry and I sit in the dining room, completely silent. He's about to say something, when there's a knock on the door.

When I stand, Harry follows. Knocking turns to banging and I look to Harry to find he's worried.

Emotionlessly, I step out of the dining room as Thomas screams "I know you're in there, Malfoy! Your car is out front!"

I take in a deep breath, before opening the door. As soon as it's open, he rushes past me.

When I shut the door, he locks eyes with Harry, before looking to me and ordering "Upstairs! Now!"

As I brush past him, nothing in me feels fear. I feel almost weightless at the thought that he might try to hurt me.

Silently, I walk up the stairs and stop on the second floor, only he grabs my arm and pulls me up to my room.

When he shuts the door, he stares at me with a flaming rage "You slept with my baby brother?"

I give a confident scoff "He's far from innocent, Thomas! He made the move on me!"

He starts to pace as he declares "You brought the condom, Draco!"

I take out my wallet and pull out a few condoms "I always have a condom on me."

He points his finger in my face, before insisting "You're older! You should have told him no! But, you let him fuck you!"

I scoff, before stuffing my wallet into my pocket and crossing my arms, fanning myself with my hand "Everyone has fucked me, Thomas. You knew that, already."

He rushes towards me and slams me into the bedpost. In the instance my back starts to burn, so does my rage. Like a switch has been flipped in my brain.

He backs away, an ashamed look on his faces before I scream out in hatred "Skipping over the car and just going for hitting, aren't we?"

He gives me a confused look, before asking "What are you talking about?"

I furrow my brow and declare "You hit Harry with your car, Thomas."

His features go scared and I lie "I've called the cops, Thomas. They're on their way."

He backs away, instantly. I can hear him fly down the stairs and out the front door.

With a smirk, I grab my broom and run down the stairs to the backyard. Harry calls after me "Are you alright? Where are you going?"

I fly off before I can answer.

~

As I stand in the road, my stomach does excited backflips and something in me feels horny at the thought of the event.

I can hear a car speeding down the road. To my left is a large rock and an embankment.

As the silver Vauxhall Astra comes around the bend, a wicked smile crosses my face.

When Thomas sees me in the road, he slams on the breaks and starts to swerve to the right, only I force him to go to my left.

His car nearly misses the rock, only it lifts the left two tires and begins to roll down the embankment.

It slams into two large trees, causing a beautiful smash.

With a smug sneer, I stalk down the embankment and kneel in front of the front window.

Thomas sits in his seat. He gasps for air. My guess is that he has a collapsed lung.

I chuckle at him, before declaring "Well, Karma's a bitch, isn't it?" He gasps for air and I look up the embankment "That's probably thirty yards, straight down, in a steel cage. If you're found in the next ten or so minutes, you might live."

I check my watch, before declaring "It's 7:49."

He looks at me for aid "Dra-co! Help!" He gasps out for air, reaching out for me.

I scoff, before asking "How long until you called the police for Harry? Five? Ten minutes?"

He struggles to undo his seatbelt, which he never succeeds in. I furrow my brow and nod "I'll call the cops in five minutes."

As he pleads for help, I sigh "Maybe you should have just helped Harry that day, huh? Saved yourself all of this bullshit? Maybe I would have met a kind man."

I check my watch and smirk "7:51. Three more minutes, love. Just hold on."

I look around for a moment, before chuckling madly "Is this the spot?" I look to him and scoff "The twist in the road?"

Blood starts to paint his lips as I moisten mine. I think for a moment, before asking "Do I stand where you stood?"

He looks to me desperately, before I check my watch. I sigh as my watch strikes 7:53 "One more minute, Tommy Boy."

As the seconds tick by, I relish in his agony. And when that clock finally strikes 7:54, I shrug "Five minutes is up."

I stand out straight and pop my back "Maybe I'll call the cops when I get home."

As blood pours from his lips, I sigh "One more thing."

With a flip of my wrists, his head flies to the side. His head lays to the side. His neck is snapped in two.

And immediately, the pleasure is gone.

Tiredly, I pick up my broom and fly off.

As soon as I get back to the house, Harry starts firing off questions "Where were you? What did you do? What did you say to Thomas? Why are your clothes so dirty?"

I hold my hand up to him, before declaring "I'm going to take a shower. We'll talk about it, later."

As I stand under the hot water, I feel the life drain from me. Mentally, I won't believe it. Logically, I know I've gone mad.

With the sex, and the cleaning. The weird mood swings, and the complete disregard for love, or false love.

I don't know when the drugs started to stop working, but the mania is definitely back.

And with the heaviness in my body, I know that the depressive episode will roll in soon enough.