Special (Warning! Strong language)

Taylor stormed Karlie's room in tears, hurt over her latest fight with the one she thought to be her soulmate. She has been pacing up and down, venting to her friend.

"And you know what he said then?!"
Taylor almost screamed out in pain. Karlie sat on the bed and shook her head.
"Well if you don't understand our special friendship then that's just too bad HONEYSWEET!!"
Karlie clenched her jaw, anger building up within her with every line Taylor acted out for her.
"I FOUND THEM CHATTING AWAY IN A BATHTUB TOGETHER! ALL NAKED AND INTERTWINED!" Taylor yelled and fell to her knees in complete and utter heart break.
She sobbed and screamed and when she reached to pull out her hair Karlie was there. Karlie hugged her so tight Taylor had no choice but to coil around her.
"WHO DOES THAT?!" Taylor buried her head in Karlie's neck. "Who does that..."
Karlie never saw Taylor so broken. Oh how she wanted to pull that man's balls and stick them in his glory hole and kick him into orbit. She rubbed Taylor's back as the girl wailed and hiccupped.

"Honeysweet..."
"He said I was his only one..."
"That he'd marry me tomorrow..."

Karlie's shirt was drenched in her best friend's tears. She couldn't contain herself anymore.
"You know what?! FRIENDS DON'T DO THAT AND LET'S GO KEY HIS CAR... I'LL FUCKING KILL HIM. HE MADE YOU SHATTER LIKE GLASS AND JUST GETS TO WALK AWAY??? FUCK NO!!"
Karlie screamed, shaking stunned Taylor.

There was a long silence between them as Karlie held Taylor's gaze.

"KAR! I've never heard you scream so much hahaha" Taylor laughed, tears still flodding her face.
Karlie slowly calmed down until they were both crying from laughter.

"This," Taylor indicated herself and then Karlie ", is what special friendships look like!"
"Oh Taylor." Karlie hugged Taylor again.
"I'm leaving him"
"Good."
"I'll be the bigger man."
"Taylor," Karlie pulled away to look Taylor in the eyes ", you are The Man."
Taylor was laughing again and Karlie smiled.
"Let me tell you this my darling: you are gorgeous, courageous, strong, open, passionate, loving, loyal, conscientious, genuine..."
Now Taylor was crying for an entirely different reason.
"Taylor... Cry all you need and I will still be here for you, alright?" Karlie brought Taylor in and kissed her forehead.
"Karlie you... You are the best!" Taylor was at a loss for words. She held onto Karlie, her heart still throbbing, betrayed, but Karlie was here and that always made everything better.

"You know... people hurt me so much, it's so hard to survive..." Taylor started, Karlie opened her mouth to interrupt but Taylor held up a hand "Even you might hurt me some day... But I will forgive you. You are so important to me I would never risk a fight breaking us apart..."

A moment of silence passed.

"Unlike that idiot who is losing all this." Taylor stood up and proudly showed herself off.
"Because that is what special means... And he... He... He" The tears threatened to overtake Taylor again and Karlie stood up, offering Taylor her hands to hold.

"One day you will forget that he existed." Karlie smiled and Taylor burst into laughter.
"I love it how you quote me to make me feel better."
"You are an amazing writer, so smart and creative and...."
Taylor put a finger to Karlie's lips.
"Stop I'll start crying again."
"OK."

Taylor hugged Karlie like she'd die if she let her go, and Karlie reciprocated.

"I'm never letting go of you. Some people are worth the pain. And you are my somepeople." Taylor said.
"I love you too." Karlie said.