Chapter 1 (+note)

Guess who's baaaaack❣️
The first book got way more love and support than I thought it would and I'm so so so so grateful🙏🏼
So many of you kept asking for a sequel and some of you wanted to know what happened after the end..
I promised y'all it would be up soon hehe..
Enjoy! Xoxo

Your eyes closed.
Your breathing calm.
You started waking up slowly.
You attempted to stretch yourself only to get stopped by the feeling of cold metal against your wrists.
You opened your eyes and looked up only to realise you were handcuffed on a bed.
You looked around the room you were in, feeling confused and panicked at the same time.
It looked like a normal basement.
"Can anyone hear me?" you asked, your voice cracking.
Some male voices were heard from upstairs. The one was familiar but the other one wasn't.
"Hello?" you called this time louder.
The voices stopped for a while until the door that lead down to the basement you were in, was heard getting opened and then shut closed again.
You sat up straight when you heard footsteps coming down the stairs and towards you.
The light that was getting in the room from the small window embraced the man's face..
And it was a much unwanted face..
Once you saw it...you remembered..

~flashback: last night~

"daddy?" you heard your son's soft voice before you saw him crawling on the bed on top of his sleeping father.
You immediately grabbed him pulling him off Christopher and making him sit on your lap.
"Daddy is tired, let him sleep Jakey"
"b-but I can't sleep" your 3 year old son said with a pout on his lips.
"did you see a bad dream baby?" you asked and he nodded while snuggling up closer to you, burying his face in your neck.
You wrapped your arms around him while stroking his back to help him fall asleep.
"It's okay, mommy is here you can sleep. You won't see another bad dream" you told him and he nodded with his face still buried in the crook of your neck.
"mom?"
"yes?"
"why are you wearing daddy's shirt?" he asked out of curiosity.
"when a man and a woman love each other they share everything" you said and he made an 'oh' sound.
"get some rest now"
Minutes later the sound of soft snoring filled your ears.
"Jakey?" you whispered, to check if he was asleep. No answer.
You stood up while still holding him in your arms and you headed to his room.
You placed him on his small bed and you tucked him in with his blanket before you placed a soft kiss on his forehead.
You stayed there admiring his beautiful sleeping features for a while. He looked just like his father. It almost seemed like you didn't put any effort in making him, he looked like an exact copy of Christopher..
~
3 years ago you gave birth to your son, Jake. You and Christopher got married a year later and he got a job as a chef at a small restaurant in your town.
He always works hard to make sure you and Jake are happy and have everything that you need.
Christopher hasn't even tried smoking or taking any kind of drug since when he found out you were pregnant.
And so have you.
You two made a promise to each other that no matter what you wouldn't go back to smoking.
~
..you suddenly heard a crashing sound from the kitchen. You tiptoed out of Jake's room and closed the door behind you before you headed back to your shared bedroom with Christopher.
You sat next to him and stroke his cheek softly trying to wake him up.
"Chris?" you whispered
"mmhmm" was his only response as he turned around to face you and he opened his eyes slowly.
"baby I heard something from the kitchen" you said and his eyes widened as he quickly stood up.
"are you sure?" he asked and you nodded.
Christopher walked out of the room quietly and you followed after him.
You both headed to the kitchen only to find a broken glass on the floor.
"tsk, I left it on the edge of the kitchen bench...it must have fallen because of the wind" Christopher said closing the window and then turning to you. You left a sigh of relief and gave his lips a kiss.
"go back to bed I'll clean up and join you in a bit" you said and he nodded with a small smile on his face.
"oki please hurry up I don't like sleeping alone" he said and you nodded while leaving a small chuckle.
"Go baby" you said and he gave you another giggly kiss before he headed to your shared room again.
You leaned down and started collecting the pieces of broken glass from the floor.
Once you were done you stood up but then you felt a pair of arms wrapping around your waist and then moving to your thighs, stroking them. You let a small chuckle out.
"Chris it's late just go to bed" you said but his hands only gripped tighter on your waist. His touch seemed intense for some reason.
"Wrong guess baby"..

~end of flashback~