Chapter 6

..
"Felix? Why would Felix abduct Y/N?" Minho wondered.
"b-because of me" Christopher said hesitantly.

After your father's house Chris headed to the police station to inform Minho about the phone call.

"what do you mean?"
"I can't really talk about it.." Christopher answered and Minho lifted one eyebrow.
"Your wife has been abducted Christopher! Get your shit together! Anything you know may help us find Y/N sooner!" Minho almost scolded him.
It was silent for a while until Minho spoke up again.
"What does your brother want from you Chris?" he asked and looked at him expecting an answer.
Christopher sigh before he replied.
"Me"

~~~

The sound of the front door getting opened and then closed interrupted your sleep.
You curled up into a ball waiting for someone to come inside any minute.
You just hoped it wasn't John.

Keys unlocked the door of Felix's room and soon the door opened revealing a frowning Felix.
You sigh in relief and sat straight again.
He completely ignored you and went right to his closet grabbing some sweatpants.
He took his clothes off not caring if you were there or not and then he put the sweatpants on, staying shirtless.
He then grabbed the key from a drawer and walked up to you letting your hands free.
As he was unlocking your handcuffs your eyes met a scar on his v line.
You used your brain to think back only to remember Christopher having that same scar on that same spot.
Putting the handcuffs away he grabbed your wrist making you stand up and follow him downstairs.
He then walked in a room with you, which was the kitchen.
"I bought something for dinner on my way back" he told you and made you sit on a chair in front of the table before he sat next to you.
He handed you a fork before he started eating his food.
You hesitated a bit at first but then ate a few bites.
"Can I use the bathroom please?" you asked and Felix nodded and took you to the bathroom waiting outside.
"2 minutes"
"I know, I know" you said before you went inside and closed the door.

Trying to be as quiet as possible you opened the window and took a look outside.
You used the bin to step on it and reach the height of the window.
Putting one leg out, then the other one, you successfully jumped out.
"oh my god...yes yes yes yes!" you whisper-cheered in happiness as you stood on your feet and rushed out of the door of the yard.
You started running on the street, the feeling of adrenaline filling your whole body and soul.
A car finally appeared and you shook your hands in the air signalling for the driver to stop.
The driver pulled over with the lights still on, blinding you, and he walked out of the car and towards you.
"Thank you so much for stopping I need help could yo-"
"give you a ride home?" the driver cut you off with his question.
His voice...not that voice again...