Chapter 3

..
"daddy?" Jake called for his father shaking him hoping he would wake up.
"good morning big boy" Christopher said before he yawned and stretched himself.
He sat up straight on the bed and placed him on his lap.
"did you sleep well?" Christopher asked.
"yeeees! after mommy tucked me in my bed the monster didn't come in my dream" Jake said all giggly.
"Speaking of...Where's mommy?" Christopher asked and Jake shook his head
"I don't know, I woke up because my tummy was making noises and it hurts" Jake said pouting.
Christopher stood up taking him in his arms and Jake rested his head on his shoulder.
"Did you catch a cold?" Christopher asked kissing the boy's forehead to check his temperature but it seemed normal.
"Why would I catch a cold? What did it do? Is cold a bad man?" Jake asked while looking at his father with his innocent puppy eyes.
Christopher laughed and pecked his son's cheek.
"yes Jakey cold is bad but it isn't a man" Christopher explained.
"oh" Jake said.
Christopher walked downstairs looking around the house for you but little did he know.
He didn't find you anywhere so he just headed to the kitchen to prepare breakfast himself.
He placed Jake on the kitchen bench and gave him a spoon to play.
Jake turned it into an airplane and acted like he was flying it around.
"Don't fall from the bench or your mom is gonna kill me" Christopher said and they both chuckled.

He made breakfast for him and Jake guessing that you already ate since you weren't home. He then went to the living room and watched some cartoons on the TV with Jake sitting on his lap.
"When will mommy be back?" Jake asked looking up at his father with a pouty expression.
"She should be here any minute" Chris told him giving him an assuring smile..

..it was 5:30pm and Christopher should have gone to work half an hour ago but he couldn't since you weren't there yet and he couldn't leave Jake alone.
He grabbed his phone attempting to call you, only to hear your phone ringing under a pillow.
"Y/N never leaves without her phone" Christopher murmured.
"what did you say daddy?" Jake asked making Christopher snap back to reality.
"Nothing big boy...hey do you wanna go somewhere with dad?" he asked his son only to earn a big smile from him.
"yes! But are you not going to work?"
"no baby, daddy will take a day off to spend some time with you" Christopher said and Jake jumped up and down on his lap while wrapping his small hands around Christopher's neck.

Giving his forehead a peck, Chris took Jake to his room to help him change.
After they both got ready they got in Christopher's car.
Chris gave a stuffed toy to Jake and put some music on to keep him distracted while he would make some phone calls.
After calling in sick he called your father and then your friends asking if they knew anything about where you were.
But zero positive answers.
Putting his phone in his pocket he started the car and headed to the police station.

He just knew something wasn't right.
He knew you wouldn't just leave like that for so many hours without informing anyone or at least taking your phone with you.
He knew you wouldn't leave him and Jake alone just like that...

Without showing any trace of panic, even though he was dying on the inside, he helped Jake out of the car and took his tiny hand in his, entering the police station.
He searched for a friend of his who worked for the police and after a while he finally found him sitting in his office looking at something on his pc.
He knocked on the door earning his attention.
"Heyy boys how are you?" Minho asked as he stood up from his chair, walking towards the two of them and then kneeling down in front of Jake.
"oh my god! What a cute dinosaur is this? Is it yours Jake?" Minho asked playfully pointing at the stuff animal Jake was holding.
"Yes he is mine! But he isn't cute...what did you say Dino?" Jake said acting like the stuff dinosaur was whispering something to his ear and then he acted surprised.
"he says he'll bite you if you call him cute again!" Jake whispered to Minho.
"But I don't want him to bite me! Should I give you and Dino some toys? Will he forgive me then?" Minho suggested and Jake cheered happily.
Minho always had a few toys in his drawer in case you visited him and you had Jake with him. He adored your son and he for sure enjoyed playing with him.
Christopher took Jake to a couch on the other edge of the office and sat him there.
"Stay here and play with uncle Minho's toys, we have some things to do, okay?"
Jake nodded with a cheeky smile and Chris pat his head.
Minho brought the toys and handed them to Jake before him and Christopher went to his desk to talk.
"So, what brings you here? Everything alright?" Minho asked noticing his friend's panicked expression.
"Y/N is missing"
..

Imagine how hot Lee Know would look as a cop... 💦😈