Extra Chapter

Y'all wanted some smut in this book so here you go😌🔞

~2 weeks later~

Everything was slowly getting back to normal. Today it was Saturday and Christopher would go back to work on Monday.
The house was a mess so you did some chores.
The only thing that was left was the windows.
You were cleaning the windows of all rooms. The last were in the living room where Jake and Christopher were watching cartoons.
As you were about to open the window to clean it, you felt a wave of tiredness taking over you. You smirked as you thought of something.
"ahh" you fake-whined and touched your small belly with one hand as your other hand looked for something to support yourself on.
Christopher was quick to come over to you and help you go to the couch.
He sat you down and then he kneeled down in front of you.
"I-I'm okay now, I'm okay" you said and took some deep breaths.
"I don't care! You won't get up from that couch until I say so!" he scolded you and you pouted.
"B-but there's still a window to clean-"
"I'll do it just sit down for a while until you completely calm down. You must not overwork yourself baby" he said and kissed your forehead.
"okay thank you honey" you said.
Just as Chris headed to the window and started cleaning it Jake crawled closer to you and caressed your small belly.
"Mommy are you okay?" he asked with his big worried eyes.
"yes don't worry I'm fine. I just wanted daddy to do the window for me" you whispered and he looked surprised at first but then you both laughed evilly.
He high-fived you and you watched cartoons together.
A while later Chris was done cleaning the window and he closed it and came towards you.
"Done!" he said. You jumped up from the couch and gave him a tight hug.
"yayy! Thanks Chris!" you said all giggly and placed a kiss on his lips.
He lifted an eyebrow and glared at you.
"well look who's suddenly not pregnant" he said and you chuckled giving him your innocent puppy eyes.
"ughh you're unbelievable" he said and rolled his eyes. You wrapped your arms around his waist and rocked him back and forth while still giggling.
"you love meee"
"I do...but you're still gonna get it later for scaring the shit outta me" he whispered in your ear not wanting Jake to hear anything.
You looked up in his eyes and smirked.
"what if that's what I want?" you asked and checked to see if Jake was watching and thankfully he was too focused on the TV to care about you two.
You then stroke his member with your hand making him clench his teeth.
"Y/N you better stop that right now" he said and you giggled playfully before you grabbed his member making him jump lightly and then you pulled away.
He looked furious.
Goal accomplished.
He grabbed your wrist ready to drag you upstairs forgetting about Jake, but his phone started ringing. You rolled your eyes and went to the couch sitting next to Jake.

"Heyy bro what's up?...Yeah we're all great...An hour? Sure I don't have any plans...okay I'll be there. See ya" Christopher said and ended the call.
"who was it?" you asked in curiosity.
"Minho. He wants to go for that drink we were talking about." he said and you gave him an 'are you serious' look.
He leaned closer to you and whispered in your ear.
"don't worry I'll do you when I'm back"
You slapped his chest playfully and he chuckled.
"I'll go take a shower"
"do you need h-"
"No" he said quickly knowing damn well how much of a tease you are.

Chris took a shower and changed before he went downstairs to find Jake lying on the floor and drawing.
"Hey Jake Where's mommy?"
"she's making me tea" the boy said not taking his eyes off the paper.
Chris smiled at him before he placed a peck on his head and made his way to the kitchen.

You had just finished making tea for you and Jake and you were washing some spoons and plates from earlier.
You suddenly felt two hands warming you up by roaming around your body.
Moving down to your ass and squeezing it causing you to leave a small moan.
A few wet kisses were placed on the back and side of your neck and you soon felt one hand making its way between your legs and playing with your clothed core.
"Chris stop Jake could come in any m- ohh fuck" you began but your own moan cut you off when Chris pushed two fingers against your clothed hole.
He started moving his fingers in a circular way, showering you with pleasure. Your legs started shaking and you felt a familiar feeling. But then it stopped. Christopher grabbed your waist and turned you around pushing you against the kitchen isle.
He bit his lips before he leaned close to your ear. His hand massaged your womanhood again as he started nibbling your ear lobe.
"Oh God" you whispered and shut your eyes. Just then Chris pulled away and looked at you with a smirk on his face.
"Don't be naughty while I'm out" he said and kissed your lips.
"wait noooo. Don't go I need you" you whined and pouted.
"sorry sugar I have to go" he said and winked at you before he walked out of the kitchen and then the house...

You and Jake spent some time drawing together while drinking tea and eating cookies. At around 9pm you put Jake to sleep and then headed to your room.
You lied on the bed and closed your eyes.
But fortunately or unfortunately the only thing that came to your head was what Christopher did to you earlier.
You kept spinning around on the bed for the next hour trying to hold yourself back from doing anything that could piss Chris off.
After a while you decided to distract yourself with something so you headed downstairs and turned the TV on. You checked every channel but everything seemed boring..

It was almost midnight and you couldn't take it anymore. You went to your room and called Christopher.

"Hey honey is everything alright?" you heard Christopher's voice as soon as he picked it up.
"Nooo. I need youu. When are you coming back?" you whined earning a chuckle from him.
"miss me already baby? I don't know when I'll be back"
"please come now daddyyyy" you whined again.
You knew his buttons so well.
He loved being called daddy.
There was a small moment of silence until Chris cleared his throat and spoke up.
"I'm on my way babygirl" he said his voice suddenly turning deeper.
Chills took over you.
You hung up the phone and let it on the bedside table before you walked towards the closet.
You were quick to change into a set of Christopher's favorite undergarments of yours.
You then waited on the bed lying on your stomach.

15 minutes later you heard the front door and then footsteps rushing up the stairs.
The door of your room suddenly opened revealing a turned on Chris.
He locked the door and he quickly removed his shirt and pants.
You bit your lower lip and sat up straight.
Christopher joined you on the bed and came on top of you pulling you in a deep kiss.
"you know me so well baby" he said and his lips travelled down to your neck kissing it and sucking it.
"but I know you better" he said seductively and he grabbed your throat.
You opened your mouth searching for air while smirking at the same time.
Chris bit your neck and you shut your eyes.
"did I say you could do that? I want you to look at me while I'm destroying you pretty" he said and you opened your eyes again and looked in his.
"thats my baby" he said and kissed your jaw before he let go of your throat.
He lied down next to you and pulled you by your thighs making you sit on his thigh.
"ride it" he demanded and you did. You started grinding against his thigh slowly as some quiet moans left your mouth.
"you're beautiful" he said and bit his lips as he stared at you.
You kept doing your thing until he grabbed your breasts and everything became ten times more intense.
"fuck Chris-" you moaned out but were cut off by him flipping you over and pinning you down on the bed by your throat.
"sorry what was that?" he asked lifting an eyebrow.
"I-I'm sorry daddy" you said and held his hand which was squeezing your neck.
"that's what I thought" he said and let go of you only to lean down in front of your womanhood. He removed your underwear with his teeth and without hesitation he started eating you out.
He was moving his tongue inside of you in an inhuman way that was sending you to another universe.
"ughh yes daddy moreee" you whined.
He fastened his pace making you reach your orgasm in seconds.
You cum in his mouth but he didn't stop abusing your hole with his tongue and lips.
You started crying out from the overstimulation as your hands reached for his hair, pulling it.
"p-please daddy enough" you cried out.
"what's wrong baby? You regret teasing me now?" he asked sarcastically before he kept eating you out. A few minutes later you reached your second orgasm. You cum again but this time you were shaking and breathing heavily.
Chris licked you clean before he came up to your face and kissed your forehead.
"good girl" he whispered to help your trembling figure relax.
He was fast to take his underwear off and position himself between your legs.
He pulled you in a kiss before he smashed right into you. You let out a small scream and a few tears run down your cheeks because of the overstimulation.
Chris started moving in and out of you and you scratched his back trying not to scream.
"It h-hurts" you said burying your face on his shoulder.
"bite it baby. You'll feel good soon" he said. You started sucking and biting his shoulder when he fastened his pace.
After a while the pain started turning into pleasure, not going away completely though.
You let out a moan and Chris knew you started enjoying it too. He went even faster and deeper than before, riding both of your heights.
He soon started groaning and you felt him releasing into you. Two more thrusts and you did too.
He slid out of you and fell next to you as you both tried to catch your breath.

"are you okay?" he asked and pulled you in a hug.
"I'm great" you said and you both chuckled.
"goodnight pretty ladies" Chan said.
"goodnight daddy" you said playfully and he bit his lip.
"it's definitely not cute when it's you saying it" he said and kissed your neck making you giggle.
"that's why I'm saying it" you winked at him and then rested your head on his chest. You soon fell asleep listening to his heartbeat..