Chapter 11

Sorry for the late update it was a week full of tests and shit in school😩
Enjoy💓

..
Christopher looked around but there didn't seem to be anyone else there.
Until..
A familiar figure showed up standing in front of him.
A much unwanted figure you could say.
The person walked closer to Christopher.
"Felix" Chris murmured as he clenched his hands into fists trying to hold himself back.
"Missed me bro?" Felix asked and laughed sarcastically
"Where is Y/N?"
"Woah woah woah...why in such a rush? The game only began" Felix said with a smirk on his face.
"I'M NOT PLAYING ANY FUCKING GAME GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND LET Y/N GO!" Christopher yelled and Felix burst out laughing and clapping his hands.
Christopher was about to punch Felix when he got held back by five men.
Not one, not two, but five.
One of them threw him on the floor.
"I'll make you pay" Felix said before he looked at them and nodded.
He then walked away and the five men started hitting Christopher without mercy.
His vision was getting blurry.
He was getting hit everywhere.
The sound of punches and kicks along with Christopher's gags and crying filled the whole place.
Until everything got a shade darker and his eyes closed..

~

..a familiar sent hit Christopher's nose bringing him back to consciousness.
He tried to open his eyes but it was so hard. They were heavy.
He tried to move but his whole body was aching like hell.
Only groans could leave his mouth.
His groans and whines woke you up.
Once you realised he was up and he was trying to move you sat up next to him, your hands still handcuffed on the bed.
"Chris?" you whispered.
Tears weren't far from showing up in your eyes.
The moment he heard your voice his eyes shot open.
He tried to smile but it hurt.
"You shouldn't have came alone"
"They would...hurt you" he struggled but managed to reply.
"They wouldn't! You're the one Felix wants! You're such an idiot...look what they did to you" you cried out.
He placed his hand on his heart.
"As long as...it beats...I'm okay...and it always...beats...when I look at...you" he said and you kissed his lips before you carefully cuddled up to him not wanting to make his body ache more.
"We'll get out of here...I promise" he said and you nodded but kept crying silently. He wrapped his arms around your waist, until you both fell asleep again..

..it was around 5am when the sound of footsteps woke you up again.
You and Christopher were at the basement of the house where Felix have been keeping you at.
You looked up at Christopher to find him sleeping peacefully.
You shook him lightly earning a soft groan from him.
"Someone's here Chris" you whispered and he opened his eyes.
"It's gonna be okay. Minho is after John. He'll find us." he whispered while caressing your cheek.
"No matter what happens to me...don't do anything stupid" he continued
"What are you talking about? Nothing is gonna happen to you don't say tha-" you began but were cut off by the sound of a pair of keys unlocking the door.
You clinged up closer to Christopher, intertwining your legs with his.
"I love you" Christopher whispered to you and he kissed your head.
You let a small sniffle be heard before you spoke up.
"shut up you aren't going anywhere" you whispered with tears still running down your face.
You were afraid.
Afraid of what would happen to him next.
Afraid of how they would hurt him this time.
Afraid of losing him.
You loved him too.
So much.
Why was Felix doing this?
What did he want?
..