Chapter 12

🔞TRIGGER WARNING🔞

"Well well...I thought I'd have to wake you up but it looks like you're already awake" Felix's deep voice filled the room as he walked in.
You sobbed quietly not letting go of Chris even for a second.
He started caressing your back softly in an attempt to assure you it would be okay.
But would it?
"Felix, let her go...You got me now" Christopher said
"There's no way I'll leave y-" you began
"shh!" Christopher hushed you
"you two disgust me" Felix said before he called for two men to come inside.
"prepare him" Felix demanded in his deep voice which made things only more scary.
The two men walked over to the two of you as Christopher placed a quick kiss on your lips.
"No please stop" you cried out as the men grabbed Chris and they dragged him away from you.
You were pulling the handcuffs and crying but, let's be honest, you couldn't do anything to help him.
"Y/N I'll be fine-"
"Oh shut up we didn't even start yet" Felix said cutting Christopher off.
One of the men held Christopher's weak body as the other one ripped his shirt off of him.
He then grabbed some chains that were hanging from the sailing. Seconds later Christopher was chained up with his bruised body exposed.
He kept his head hanging low not wanting to look at you.
"please don't hurt him" you kept crying.
"shut your god damn mouth for a second!" Felix told you as he grabbed some tape and he walked over to you.
"Don't touch her!" Chris said clenching his jaw.
"I'm not interested in your little slut I've already told you that thousands of times" Felix said and laughed as he cut a piece of the tape and placed it on your mouth in order to keep you quiet.
"Let's start now shall we?" Felix said with a smirk on his face.
Taking a pocket knife out of his back pocket he walked over to Christopher.
He walked around his hanging body a few times before he stood right in front of him.
"Why are you doing this Felix?"
"Why? You're asking why?" Felix asked as he placed the cold metal against Christopher's stomach.
Pressing it lightly against his skin he cut a line on his abs.
Christopher groaned and clenched his teeth refusing to show the pain he was feeling. Only until Felix pressed the knife a bit deeper.
A tear run from his eyes.
Felix chuckled evilly.
"Just wanted you to know how I felt when you left me. You could've stayed...you could've taken me with you! I WAS YOUR LITTLE BROTHER! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE PROTECTING ME! BUT YOU JUST LEFT AND NEVER APPEARED AGAIN! YOU EVEN CHANGED YOUR FUCKING LAST NAME LIKE I WOULDN'T FIND YOU JEEZ.." Felix yelled, his voice cracking.
Was he crying?
Does he actually have feelings?

"I know It wasn't the best decision but it was all I could do back the-" Christopher began but Felix cut him off by yelling again.
"LIES LIES LIEEES!"
He took the knife and stabbed Christopher again this time deeper.
Christopher cried out in pain.
You couldn't stand the sight anymore.
Christopher looked ready to collapse but the chains were holding him and keeping him still.
"Y/N...close your...eyes" Christopher managed to say before he spat some blood on the floor.
Even at times like this he still put you first and tried to protect you.
You felt your heart breaking into millions of pieces knowing you were unable to help the love of your life.
The person who has helped you through everything you've dealed with since when you met..