Chapter 13

🔞Trigger Warning🔞

(I hated writing this oml)

"Let her see...I'm sure she is hurting even more than you right now. You keep hurting your family Chris...back then your brother...now your wife...tsk when will you start thinking of others too?" Felix said before he turned the knife on the side while it was still stabbed in Christopher's skin.
Chris let out a loud groan as more tears fell from his eyes.
"I'm.. Sorry"
"oh of course you are. You really should be!" Felix took the knife out of his abs and he placed it to Christopher's side next.
He cut the initials "F.L." on Christopher's side, making sure it was deep enough to leave a scar.
"this, will stay there for a good while...a little gift from your bro" Felix said laughing sarcastically.
"I really enjoy hurting you. Isn't it crazy? The pleasure I feel by making you feel the pain I went through after you left me...the pleasure I feel by getting revenge...back then it hurt me even more than you're hurting right now. Not physically. I got used to getting abused by our teacher you know...once you left I was his only victim...I got used to being tortured. But I also hurt mentally. Mental pain is even worse...I was alone...because you decided to dissappear like I never meant anything to you...like I never was your little brother.."
Felix cut Christopher a few more times on his other side before he took the knife up to his neck.
"I'm sorry I disappointed you Lix...I truly am...I...deserve...all of this" Chris said.
"goodbye brother"
Felix sobbed before he lifted his hand up ready to stab Chris in the neck.

Your heart was beating like crazy. You couldn't stop crying. You were sobbing to the point you had a difficulty in breathing. You screamed even through the tape trying to prevent Felix from killing Christopher.

As Felix was about to push the knife right through Christopher's neck you shut your eyes, but the unexpected happened.
A gun?
Two shots were heard.
You hesitated but opened your eyes.
Minho?
Minho was standing by the door frame having a gun in his hands which was pointing at Felix who was now on the floor.
The two men who worked for Felix tried to shoot Minho but more cops burst in.

"Thank God" was the only phrase that came to your mind at that point.
With the three dead bodies lying on the floor, Felix and his two co-workers, Minho rushed towards you while two more cops walked over to Christopher to help him.
Minho took the tape off your mouth.
"Y/N are you okay?" Minho asked seeming pretty worried.
You nodded quickly with a few sobs following.
"the keys are in his back pocket" you said pointing at Felix with your head.
Minho rushed to get the keys and then he took the handcuffs off your hands.
You run towards Christopher just as the two policemen unchained him.
"Chris? Baby? Can you hear me?" you asked as you stroke his cheek.
"mmhmm" was the only sound he made before his eyes started closing.
His body felt heavier and he soon passed out.
"He has lost too much blood we need to get him to the hospital immediately" one of them said as they laid him down.
You were about to kneel down in front of him when you got pulled back by Minho.
"HE NEEDS HELP!" you cried out trying to escape from his grip.
"I know Y/N! An ambulance is already on its way! He'll be alright" he assured you but you kept crying and trying to get closer to Christopher.
After a while of hitting Minho you finally got tired and stopped.
You wrapped your arms around him as well, resting your head on his shoulder.
"I don't want him to go" you said between your sobs.
Minho caressed your back and he patted it trying to comfort you.
"He won't go anywhere. Shh. Chris is strong. He will fight. Okay?" Minho asked and you nodded..