Chapter 7

..
"What in the living hell did you have in mind?? Maybe I've been a bit too nice with you. Just because I don't want to hurt you it doest mean that I can't...GOT IT? TRY TO ESCAPE ONE MORE FUCKING TIME AND I SWEAR I'LL LET JOHN DO WHATEVER HE WANTS TO YOU" Felix yelled at your crying figure that was sitting on his bed all curled up into a ball.
"I'm s-sorry" you whispered
"you should be" he said before he grabbed your wrists placing them on top of your head and handcuffing them on the bed.
You looked at your feet with tears in your eyes, feeling afraid to look in his dark eyes.
"We're in a good mood for a call now...should we call lover boy?" Felix asked but you stayed silent, only letting out a few sniffles.
He chuckled sarcastically before he took his phone out of his pocket...

~~~

"Minho" Chris called for his friend who was sitting behind his desk talking on the phone with his coworkers who were working on your case.
"Minho someone's calling me" Chris said looking at his phone startled.
Minho told one of his coworkers to try and truck down the location and then signaled for Chris to pick it up.
"H-hello?"
"What's up bro" Felix said with another evil chuckle leaving his lips.
"Where's Y/N?? Let me talk to her!"
"tsk, I don't think your little slut deserves to talk. She attempted to leave me today. Like you did. But I got her back on time so she's here with me...unlike you.." Felix said
"Felix...please let Y/N go. Let's meet up somewhere. I'll do whatever you want but please let her go. She doesn't deserve any of this" Christopher said and he couldn't help but tear up.
"yeah but you do deserve all of this"
"Felix-"
"Speak up" Felix told you but you didn't seem to find the right words to say.
"I SAID SPEAK THE FUCK UP!" he repeated, raising his voice this time, making you jump.
"Chris, I'm scared" you cried out but you still managed to hear him crying too.
"Hold on a bit longer baby. I promise I-" Christopher began saying but Felix took the phone from you and cut him off.
"I almost forgot it I'm so rude...give Minho my greetings" he said in his sarcastic tone and hung up.
Minho and Christopher stared at the phone blankly.
"Damn it! Five more fucking seconds and we would have trucked him down!" Minho said leaving a sigh of frustration.
Christopher just stayed in his seat sobbing.
"She'll be okay, don't worry Chris" Minho tried to comfort him and pat his back.
"SHE SAID SHE'S FUCKING SCARED AND I CANT DO ANYTHING TO PROTECT HER!"
"Chris calm down! Acting like this won't help! It's pretty late. Go back to your son...I promise you we won't stop until we find where they are" Minho told him and Chris just gave his friend a tight hug.
He was really wishing that hug was yours..
"..please find her"

~time skip: 3 days later~

The past three days have been pretty quiet. Felix didn't call Christopher at all and Minho with his team kept the investigation going but it was useless.
It seemed impossible to find you without another phone call or something.
Christopher spent both days in the police station trying to help as much as possible while leaving Jake at your father's house, but he made sure to spend the nights at home with his son.

...

"daddy?" Jake's soft voice filled Christopher's ears and he opened his eyes only to find his son lying on top of him and facing him.
"why are you up buddy?" Chris asked confused and he rubbed his eyes.
"do you also miss mommy?" Jake asked leaving Christopher surprised.
Chris sigh before he wrapped his arms around the boy's waist hugging him protectively.
"let's go back to sleep Jakey it's pretty late" Christopher said kissing his son's forehead while caressing his back trying to put him back to sleep.

Did he miss you? Like hell.
Did he need to hold you? More than anything.
Did he want to hug you and tell you it will be okay? Fuck yes.
But could he? No..