Chapter 17 (final)

Okay I wanna say a real huge thanks to all of you who have been supporting me and this book this far. I've said this millions of times but I really love this book as much as you do and it makes me sooo happy to see your support:") Love you guys! More stories to come❣️

~The next morning~

You woke up to the feeling of emptiness in your bed. You looked next to you and saw Christopher wasn't there. Just then you heard the water running in the shower. You stretched yourself out of bed and headed to Jake's room to find him still sleeping peacefully. You smiled at his adorable sleepy face before you went to the bathroom. You slowly opened the door and saw Christopher showering carefully, trying not to get any shampoo on his cuts.
"Chris I told you not to shower by yourself!" you scolded him making him jump and look at you since he didn't hear you coming in.
"Jeez babe you scared me. I know the hormones make you more horny but-" he teased you but you were quick to scold him.
"CHRISTOPHER!"
He burst out laughing only to get stopped by your glare. You lifted your sleeves up before you walked over to the shower and helped him clean himself up.
Once you finished you took a towel and wrapped it around his waist.
"I can do things on my own Y/N. You're the one who shouldn't though...or should I say the two" he said all giggly and you rolled your eyes and laughed too.
"I have a feeling its gonna be a princess" Christopher said and leaned down to your still small tummy and kissed it.
"Whatever Daddy Chan come on" you said and grabbed his hand but instead of dragging him out he brought you close to him.
"daddy?" he asked smirking.
"You're unbelievable" you said rolling your eyes before you headed to your bedroom and he followed you.
"Y/N I've missed you, understand meee" Chris said pouting.
"We'll have sex when you get recovered"
"but I can be gentle"
"No Chris"
"pffft...fine" he said annoyed as he laid down on the bed.
You took some clean bandages before you sat on his lap with each leg on each side of him.
You took a good look at all of his scars before you started treating them and wrapping them with bandage.
You let the deepest cut aka Felix's initials last.
Christopher had his head thrown back and his eyes closed as he enjoyed being taken care of by you.
You run your hands up and down his scar stroking it softly. Chris suddenly groaned and you immediately took your hand off of him.
"shhh it's okay" you whispered and gave him a peck on his forehead before you started cleaning the L.F. cut carefully. You finally wrapped it with bandage and then you went to the closet and grabbed some underwear, pants and a hoodie. As you closed the closet door your eyes met something black lying on the floor behind the closet.
You gave Chris his clothes before you walked back to the closet and picked the black bag up in your hands.
"What is this?" you asked and looked at Christopher. He turned his attention to you and he immediately widened his eyes when he saw you holding that bag.
"it's, umm, trash...i forgot to take it out" he said and chuckled awkwardly before he walked up to you. He was about to grab the bag from your hands when you moved your hand so he couldn't take it. You opened it and your jaw dropped when you saw what it contained.
"Y/N, love, It's not what y-"
"oh it's exactly what I think it is! I'm not fucking stupid!" you said and threw the bag at him in frustration but he was quick to catch it.
"babe I promise it wasn't even that much I only d-"
"I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH IT WAS CHRISTOPHER! WE PROMISED EACH OTHER WE WOULDN'T GO BACK THERE! YOU BROKE OUR FUCKING PROMISE!" you snapped.
He seemed like he couldn't find the right words so he just sigh.
"It...stops the pain" he said while looking at his feet. You were shocked by his words.
"You were missing, Jake was sad, I was lonely, there was so much pressure on me...I-I didn't know how else to escape" Christopher admitted and you walked closer to him.
"and you chose weed?" you asked as you were now as close to him as possible making him look up into your eyes.
"I'm sorry" he almost whispered.
You just pulled him in a tight hug and stroke his back with one hand and his hair with the other one.
"I shouldn't have...I know I disappointed you like I always do..." he said.
"No baby you never disappoint me. It must've been so hard for you yet you did a great job with taking care of Jake on your own. I'm proud of you okay?" you said and broke the hug to cup his face. He leaned in quickly and kissed your lips but you soon broke the kiss to speak up again.
"But please get rid of that" you said and pointed at the bag.
Chris immediately nodded his head before he pulled you in another kiss.

~

You and Chris had a talk about his past life later today. He explained everything about him and his brother Felix getting abused back then by their personal teacher, he admitted that he left Felix as soon as he turned 18 and he never reached back to him because he wanted to forget. He also informed you about him changing his last name to 'Bang' from 'Lee'.
And he basically told you about wanting to change his life and leave the past behind.

Chris took care of the weed, by giving it back to his friend Han who he got it from once again.

You spent the rest of the day at home, wanting to have some family time all together after everything that happened.
Christopher was lying on the couch with you lying in his arms and Jake lying in yours, while all of you watched TV.
After the movie was over Jake and you headed to the kitchen to grab some snacks.
Christopher was waiting for the two of you while sitting on the couch playing a game on his phone.
Minutes later you came back to the living room and joined Chris on the couch before you handed him a bowl of his favourite ice cream flavour.
He put his phone away and took the bowl in his hands and you all started eating.
"Mommy?" Jake asked while licking the ice cream from his spoon.
"what is it?"
"when's the baby coming?" he asked in curiosity.
"Soon.. Time will pass before you realise it" you said with a smile and pat his head.
"do you want a sister or a brother Jakey?" Christopher asked and Jake lifted his shoulders up and then down.
"I don't mind. I just don't want to be lonely" Jake told you making your heart break.
"You aren't lonely babyyy. You always have mommy and daddy by your side" you said and let your now empty bowl on the table before you took Jake in your embrace and made him sit on your lap.
"I know but daddy's so busy at work and you're so busy cleaning and cooking and I'm always playing alone" Jake said and pouted.
"We'll try to make more time for you from now on okay? I'm sorry you felt that way baby" you said and kissed his head.
"And maybe you can go to work with daddy sometimes?" Christopher suggested
"are you sure about that?" you asked and he nodded with a cheeky smile.
Jake giggled happily and crowled over to his father's lap after he handed you his empty bowl. You took Christopher's bowl as well and walked off to the kitchen to wash them.
A while later you came back to find your husband and son lying on the floor and playing with some dinosaurs. You stayed silent, not wanting to interrupt the cute moment and you just admired them.
"Jakey can you promise me one thing?" Christopher asked the boy.
You were pretty curious to see what he'd say.
"what thing?"
"no matter what gender the baby is and no matter how old you two will get...you will always protect your little sibling...and you'll never leave each other...pinky promise?" Christopher asked and put his pinky out.

You could see his watery eyes even from far and you could notice the pain in his voice. It was obvious he was referring to him and Felix. Christopher had really regretted for his decision back then..

"pinky promise! I already love my baby skiplin" Jake said and crossed his small pinky with his father's who couldn't help but chuckle at his son's mistake.
"Sibling Jake...it's sibling"
"si-bling?" he asked and tilted his head on the side.
"yes big boy. Now give daddy a hug cause he really needs one" Chris said and Jake jumped on Christopher and they both started giggling and playing around.
"can I join?" you asked earning both their attention.
Jake looked at Chris and they smirked to each other before they run up to you. Christopher threw you carefully on the couch and they both hovered over you as they started showering you with kisses and tickling you.

Only happy screams and laughter filled the house.
It hasn't been like that in a while.
You just wanted those little moments to last forever..

The end