That Time of the Month (Todoroki x Reader)

A/n: Ok so this is totally relatable at the moment. I so need this.

You knew that this dreaded day was coming but that doesn't mean you wanted it to. Your period was one of the things you dreaded most only because for the first day or so you were completely immobile. If you moved even a bit sharp pains over took your lower abdomen. You had medication to help ease it but it only went so far, and today was when that dreadful day came.

From the time when you woke up you were already in pain. Your stomach twisted in knots making you feel sick. You grabbed the medication from the top draw and took 2. That would at least take away so of I for now. You then texted Uraraka, explaining your issue and how you probably weren't coming to school today.

You had just said goodbye to your mother who was going to work when you received a text from you duel haired boyfriend.

'Hey I was told you weren't coming to school today, you ok'

You couldn't help but smile at the concern Shoto always showed towards you. It was how you knew he cared about you.

'Yea I'm fine, it's just that time of the month and I'm in a lot of pain' you replied as a wave of pain washes over your body.

'Alright then, I'll be over as soon as I can ok and no isn't an option' he replied. You just smiled before curling into a ball to try and get some sleep.

You were woken up to the sound of your door opening. You open your eyes to see Shoto walk in with a bag in his hand, wearing his uniform.

"You didn't have to skip school just to see me you know that right, I would have been fine by myself" just as you say that a painful cramp hits your body, causing you to whimper and curl into a tight ball. Shoto puts down the bag and kneels beside your bed stroking your hair.

"You were saying" he says with a slight smirk. He grabs the bag and pulls out a bar of chocolate, movies and other snacks you like. You give him a painful smile and say.

"I love you, you know that"

"I know you do, and that's all the thanks I could ask for." He says before climbing into bed with you using his left hand to warm you up and help ease your cramps. You snuggle into his embrace, obsorbing the warmth he emits. This helps relieve the cramps that were causing you so much pain.

"I hate seeing you in pain my love, I'll do everything in my power to make you as comfortable as possible" he says, pulling out the food and putting on a movie. You spent the rest of the day in each other's embrace watching movies and binging junk food.