Always Here (All Might x Friend Reader)

This is a request from readerfan47. Hope you enjoy.

You gasp at the sight of your friend as he walks through the door of your apartment injured and covered in blood.

"Toshi, what the hells happened to you."

"Don't worry (Y/N) it was just a villain that took a little more effort to take down than the others." He replys before coughing up blood. You grab his hand and drag him to the bathroom, once there you sit him on the bath tub before proceeding to clean him up.

"(Y/N) that's not necessary, I can clean and dress my own injuries. I don't want to bother you" Toshi says making a move to get up but you grabbed his shoulders and forced him down.

"Well I dont care, your injured and that's all I care about right now, it's not a bother to help an injured friend."

Your heart dropped at that comment, you had wanted to become more with Toshinori but the risks with dating the number one hero always hung in his head you were sure.

"Thank you (Y/N), I appreciate it."

After you had finished cleaning his wounds you stood up and yawned.

"It's getting late, you should stay the night and rest your wounds." You say

"(Y/N) I don't want to be a bother"

"Your never a bother toshi" you say as you leave the bathroom to set up the spare bed.

Once set up you walk to the lounge room and see toshinori sitting down watching TV.

"What do you want to eat" you call out.

"Anything, I'm not fussy" he replies before you walk off to make some food.

You walked back out with 2 bowls of (f/f) and sat next to Toshi on the lounge, giving a bowl to him.

"Thanks" he says before you both sit in quiet, eating your food. Once finished you turn to him.

"There's a spare bedroom down the Hall set up for you, when your ready get some rest. I'm sure you need it." You say as you were about to leave for your own room.

"Thank you (Y/N), I really appreciate your kindness" Toshi says as you smile in return and head off to bed.

~~~~

You wake up the next morning to see a note on the bench from Toshinori.

Hey, I'm sorry I wasn't there this morning but something happened with my class and I was called in. I'll explain more next time.

Toshinori.

"Well at least he left a note this time"

You set down the note and began your day. You did your usual routine and when you came home and saw the TV, you knew why toshi had left.

'A simple training camp for two UA classes turned into a nightmare when they were attacked by the league of villains. Many students were injured and one has been kidnapped, UA is holding a conference later this afternoon to explain to the public their next move..."

You sigh, praying he will be alright during this fight. You continue the rest of your afternoon quietly watching you favorite show in peace until a broadcast interrupted it. All you could do was gasp in shock at the sight of Toshinori standing in the middle of a destroyed Kamino ward completely injured. Without thinking you grab the keys to your car and race over there.

All that was racing through your head during the drive over there was that you'd lost the chance to tell him.

You pull up and stand in shock for a second at the damage before racing to find Toshinori. You pushed your way through police and heroes until you see him standing there. Alive. Tears start racing down your face as you jump the police tape despite their protest and race for him.

"TOSHI" You scream. As he turns around you dive into his arms and start crying.

"Dont you dare scare me like that again you bastard, I thought you were going to die and I would never see you again." You cry.

"Its alright (Y/N), I'm alright don't worry. I'll always be here." And before you knew it his lips met yours. Completely blurring out the world around you.

He was safe. And that's all that mattered.

Hi guys sorry for taking so long, work has been long. I hope you enjoy this chapter and I'll see you very soon in the next chapter. ✌