Theres No Point Dying (Kirishima x Suicidal Reader)

WARNING: This story contains mention off self harm suicidal thoughts and depression. Read at your own risks.

This is a request from Cosplay666girl. Hope you enjoy.

It happened so fast that you couldn't really record much of what happened. One minute you and your older brother were messing about as you walked home from school, the next you were being pushed away as a speeding car mounted the curb and took out your brother, who was standing where you were two seconds before.

Everything after that was a blur of screaming and crying. He surrendered his life to save you. His little sister. You slipped deep into depression after that and ended up starting to cut. Not being able to properly cope with the loss of your brother.

Of course you kept this from everyone. You didn't want people to worry over something like this. It would only make you feel more guilty than what you did already.

You thought making it into the hero course would change your mood. But it didn't. It only made you worse, thinking about how all this hero work could have saved your brother.

About the only thing that gave you any slight happiness was the red head himself. Kirishima. He was always happy and had a smile on his face whenever you looked at him.

A slight smile makes its way on your face everytime you see him and what you didn't know was that he noticed you as well, as well a notice your behavior and mood.

You came to school today with your emotions all over the place. You had littered your arms with cuts and your mindset was very unstable. This was because it was your brothers anniversary today and you couldn't cope with that. Dangerous thought had started pouring their way into your head and it was seriously getting to you.

As you sat in class these thoughts began to build and swell in your head.

". . .In the event that something like this occurs, calling for backup is your main priority. It is essential that. . . ." Mr Aizawas words faded away as they were replaced by your own thought's

"It's your fault he's gone. If you had of payed attention and looked yourself he wouldn't of had to jump in front of that car for you, you should end it so you can feel his pain." The voice inside your head says. You shake your head as if to get rid of them.

"(Y/N), are you listening or are you daydreaming" Mr Aizawa says. A look of annoyance on his face.

"Sorry sir, I'm not feeling the best, may I be excused" you say as he nods in response. Quickly you pack up your things and head to recovery girls office to lay down.

After arriving you told her you weren't feeling well, she simply said lay down rest. But even as you did, the thoughts didnt leave.

"You should end this now and save yourself a life full off guilt and dispair." The voice said. You shake your head again. But this time the idea didn't leave your head.

Kirishima on the other hand was concerned about your behavior and decided to keep and eye on you.

Once school came to an end you slowly make your way home. The thoughts screaming louder and louder in your head.

"Do it"

"End this now."

"Just kill yourself already"

You came across a busy road. This was it. The end. You walk in front of all the traffic. Horns screeching and people yelling at you to get out of the way. The car approached and you closed your eyes.

Suddenly someone grabbed you and a loud bang follow before you were sent flying across the road. You sat there in shock as kirishima's hardened form laid next to you. Panic went through you. No, not again. Not like your brother. Tears welled in your eyes.

"KIRISHIMA NO!"

This couldn't be happening again. This was all your fault. A groan caught you attention as Kirishima moved. His quirk saved him. He risked his life for your's just like your brother.

"(Y/N) are you ok, your not hurt are you" he asks more concerned about you them himself.

"Me, what about you. Why did you do that, you could have died. I wanted to die why didn't you let me." You yell.

"Because there's no point dying over something that happened in the past. It can't be changed. All you can do is move on." He said. Brushing a tear away.

"H-How did you-"

"I know about the accident (Y/N). It wasn't your fault it never will be" you pause for a moment.

"I needed that Kirshima. Thank you"

"I'll help you through this, promise"