Take As Long As You Need (Todoroki x abused reader

This is a request from _aryrainbows_ hope you enjoy.

"Help me, please somebody help me" you softly cry to yourself as you sit on the floor your boyfriends bedroom. He had gone for a walk after getting had screamed and abused you for being 1 minute late to his house. It wasn't your fault you had to help Deku to Recovery Girls office again.

He told you that if you weren't here when hr came back there would be hell to pay. You loved (B/N) you really did. You were certain he didn't mean this stuff. He just gets angry at you that's all.

You went to the bathroom and wiped the blood from your nose. That was definitely gonna bruise later. Yoyo would have icepacked your eye but you didn't want to make (B/N) angry for not listening so you went back into the bedroom and sat on the ground. It didn't take long before you had fallen asleep against the wall.

~~~~~
You woke up to the feeling of being picked up. You drowsily opened your eyes to see (B/N) carrying you to bed.

"I'm so sorry babe, I didn't mean to take my anger out on you. I called your mum and said you had fallen asleep and that you were staying the night. I hope that's" he asked and you nod in response. He gently places you on the bed and placed the blanket over you before getting in himself.

"Get a good night sleep babe, I love you" he says pulling you in as you fall back asleep once more.

You wake up to an empty bed the next morning along with a note on the bedside table.

Make sure to cover that bruise on your face, don't let anyone see or find out otherwise there will be consequences. Make sure to be on time this time around alright or the same will happen will happen.

(B/N).

You sigh. This is how it was everytime you were at his house. Forgetting about the note you got dressed and ready for school.

Everything was like normal, walking to school, saying hi to the girls. Everything was fine, until you ran into someone.

You stumble back almost falling over if it weren't for a hand on your back supporting you. You look up and see Todoroki in front of you.

"Sorry Todoroki, I didn't mean to run into you" you say shyly. You had a crush on him before you got with (B/N).

"It's alright, I should have been paying more attention" he replied.

"Well I better be off then" you say about to leave when Todoroki grabs your wrist. You turn back confused.

"Is something wrong Todoroki"

"What happened to your face he says pointing to place where the bruise was. You stilled for a moment, the makeup must was come off slightly.

"Oh its nothing, I just ran into a wall thats all, I've got to go anyway nice talking to you Todoroki." You race off without a moment to spare. If he found out it would be big trouble for you.

~~~~~

Fear started increasing inside of you, you were running late again and you couldn't help but feel like you were being watched. You raced to you boyfriends house as fast as you could and you slammed the door as soon as you entered it and turned around to see (B/N) standing their arms crossed with an irrigated look in his face.

"Where were you" he asked with a pissed off tone.

"I'm am so so sorry, I had to stay back today again and I swear there was someone watching me and-"

SLAP

"THATS NOT AN EXCUSE" you hold a hand to your cheek. Teardrops starting to leak out.

"I told you there would be consequences if you were late, and of course you didn't listen to me again.

SLAP.

This time the force of the slap sent you falling to the ground.

"I-Im sorry I didn't mean-"

"Quit your talking, I don't want to hear it, now come here so I can teach you a lesson" (B/N) said, walking towards you, you backed away, knowing what was going to happen next.

"(B/N) please no, I promise it won't happen again. Please I-" you pleaded as you were kicked in the stomach before being punched several time. You whimpered.

"I cant believe you, your so weak I dont even know how you got into UA. Pathetic" another kick.

Please

*Kick

Somebody

*Punch

End this pain

*(B/N) grabs your shirt

"HELP"

The door crashes open to reveal the red and white hair of Shoto Todoroki. Looking about as angry as Bakugou.

"Let go of her you bastard" He yells and sends a wall of flames at (B/N) who quickly dodges it.

"Who the hell are you" (B/N) asks loudly.

"Your worse nightmare" Todoroki says before enclosing (B/N) in ice.

"You come near her again and I'll burn yoh alive got it" Todoroki says and you silently cheer inside. He had saved you. He picked you up and carried you out of the house.

"Your never going near him again" he says angrily. And you nodded. Not like you were going to anyway after the crap you went through.

"Why did you come Todoroki" you ask.

"The bruise on your cheek, I knew something was wrong straight away. I never trusted (B/N) at all" he said.

"So you were the one following me" you asked and he nodded.

"I've liked you for a while (Y/N), and I know you've just come out of a bad relationship. So take all the time you need, I'll be here waiting."

"Thank you Todoroki."