A Day At The Beach (Class 1A x Reader)

This is inspired by Ouran High School Host Club. If you havent watched it I recommend it. Its good a big thank you to Ally_anime for helping me with this one.

The bright clear sky along with nice warm weather allowed for a great idea to pop into my head. I grab my phone and go into the class group chat to propose my idea.

Y/n: Hey guys I just had a great idea for everyone today. Why don't we all go to the beach. It's the perfect day for it. What do you say.

I waited a few minutes before I got a reply.

Momo: That's an excellent idea Y/n. It's would be a great opportunity for the class to bond more.

Ashido: Yay! This is going to be so fun

Iida: I presume everyone is invited then.

Y/n: Yes Iida the whole class is invited.

Kirishima: Great, can't wait to see everyone later. I'll try and convince Bakugou to come as well.

Bakugou: YOU IDIOT, DON'T TALK ABOUT ME LIKE I'M NOT IN THE CHAT.

Yep that was classic Bakugou. Once all the details were finalized I got myself ready and made my way to the beach.

~~~~

"This was a great idea (Y/N)" Uraraka says as she stands at the edge of the ocean.

"Yeah (Y/N), this idea was amazing" Ashido cried out. Everyone in 1A had arrived at the beach, Momo had brought stuff for volleyball. Some of the guys had brought snacks and drinks. Everyone was very chill. Mostly.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DRAGGED ME TO THIS DUMB SHITTY HAIR" Bakugou screamed. I just sigh, it wouldn't be a 1A adventure without Bakugou screaming at someone.

I could see the class pervert in the background practically drooling over us girls in bikini's. Disgusting. I was pretty self conscious about my body being in a bikini, it revealing stuff I'd rather not show, but you know Yolo.

"Hey girls, how about a friendly game of volleyball" Kaminari says while holding the ball with some of the boys behind him.

"Yeah why not, game on" I says as the girls step up behind me.

~~~~~

"Yes, we win" we shout as the boys hang their heads in shame.

"HOW DID YOU LOSE THAT BADLY" Bakugou screams at them. I was getting a drink of water when Uraraka and Momo dragged me away from the group.

"(Y/N) we have to show you this view from that ledge over there. It's amazing" Uraraka says excitedly.

"Yes, the view is rather beautiful." Momo agreed.

"Sure, why not" I say before heading over to see this view. Once arriving there I didn't get to close to the edge as it was very high and the drop to the ocean was terrifying.

"You were right, this view is amazing" I say staring outwards at the open ocean while the wind rushed pasted us. Everything was quiet and peaceful until something interrupted.

"Hey there, what's a couple of ladies like you doing all the way up here by yourself." A couple of men walk up behind us. I step slightly in front of the other two girls and give Momo a look that says get ready.

"That doesn't concern you, now go away and leave us alone" I say annoyed.

"Looks like we got a feisty one, come on we only want a little fun" as the guy say that I threw a rock that I had levitated at his head, hitting him straight in the forehead. He and his friend glare at me.

"Why you" he started as I continued throwing more to cover for the girls.

"Run, now, go get help" I cry out as they run away. At least they were safe from harm. I soon ran out of rocks to throw and by this point the two men looked highly pissed off.

"Your going to wish you had never done that you little bitch" they say walking over slower to me, the ledge was soon right behind me. Fear was starting to rise now. One grabbed my wrist, pulling me closer to him. His strength making it hard to get free.

"We lost our prizes because of you" he says harshly, slapping me across the face brutally. "So now because of that you can sleep with the fish"

"GET AWAY FROM HER YOU BASTARDS"

"Leave her alone"

"You won't get away with this"

I look over the guys shoulder to see Bakugou, Izuku and Todoroki running towards us. The guy holding me smirks.

"Too late you hero wannabes, because she's already GONE" he says before throwing me off the ledge, I hear the boys scream my name as I plummet to the water below. The breath I took in was pushed out of my lungs by the force of hitting the water, and the strong current made it hard to swim towards the surface.

No it couldn't end like this, not now. Not after everything that's happened.

Strong arms wrap around my waist, pulling me towards the surface. Once my head is above the water I gasp for air before turning to see that my saviour was non other than Todoroki.

"Hold on, I'll get us to shore" he says before he starts swimming there with ease. Once he can stand in the water he pulls me into his arms and carries me to the rest of the class.

"Omg are you ok"

"What happened"

"We're so glad your alright"

Questions started piling up as the class were anxious to know what happened. Once I explained it I noticed some people where missing.

"Where's Iida and Kirishima" I ask

"They're with Midoryia and Bakugou, they're having a hard time apparently trying to get them off the two men who attacked you and the girls" Kaminari says.

"It's surprising they are actually working together instead of fighting against each other for once." Hagakure says.

After that the men were arrested and taken away leaving for the rest of the  day to be spent having fun as a class, although no one would let me out of their sights after that incident.