❄Christmas Special 2019❄

A/n: Merry Christmas everyone. Can't believe the year went so fast. Hope everyone's holidays are great. I for one will be enjoying the pool because Australia's weather is hot at the moment (when is it not). Anyway enough of me let's get started.

Snow fell lightly as you stood on the porch of heights alliance. Your body covered in multiple layers of warmth from a coloured beanie and scarf to the thick socks and gloves covering your fingers and toes.

UA had let the students have a few days off to visit their families and enjoy Christmas. With a massive Christmas party be in held on Christmas Eve which was today. The school was decorated a ridiculous amount but it's UA.

You had already visited your parents earlier that day and all you wanted to do now was relax in peace. . . Yeah that never seems to happen.

CRASH.

"What the hell" you say to yourself before racing inside the dorm to see what happened.

"Aw man, you've got to be kidding me" Kirishima whines as the Christmas tree he and a few other classmates had been decorated falls to the floor.

"KAMINARI YOU IDIOT, YOU DESTROYED THE TREE" Jirou screamed in anger as she points at the mess on the ground covered in decorations.

"It wasn't my fault Mineta pushed me into it" the blonde argued.

"Me, you were the one being stupid" the small boy replied.

"Who cares who's fault it is just clean it up" our teacher intervenes, being rapped in his yellow sleeping bag. You just sigh before walking back outside.

You inhaled deeply. The cool air numbing your lungs. You secretly hoped the Christmas party went alright.

"Hey (Y/N), what are you doing out here" Midoryia asks, walking out with Uraraka and Iida.

"I was just listening to the quiet that's all" you reply.

"Well don't stay out here to long, you dont want to get sick" Iida says while doing his hand gestures.

"Hey what are you guys doing out here" Kaminari says as he and the majority of the class walks out.

"Enjoying the serenity" you reply.

"Wow, look at all the snow" Hagakure says excitedly.

"It looks so pretty" Ashido says.

"SNOWBALL FIGHT" you turn towards the shout only to be pelted in the face by a cold solid ball of icy snow. It falls off your face and you see Sero in a still position.

"(Y/N), are you ok, that snowball hit you pretty hard in the fa-" you interrupted the green haired boy by making a snowball and screaming.

"BRING IT SERO"

Your classmates who were outside all joined in and soon everyone was laughing and enjoying themselves. Although it didn't go for to long as the Christmas party was soon. Everyone went to their dorms to get ready and soon everyone was at the party.

Cheery music played in the background as both students and teachers alike danced, ate and opened presents.

"I AM HERE, TO GIVE PRESENTS OUT" All Might in a Santa suit says carrying a massive sack filled with many different presents. Laughter filled the Hall as little figurines of All Might were unwrapped (which Midoryia loved).

The rest of the night was filled with eating and gift giving as the excitement to tomorrow started to set in.

Yes I know it's not the best but I had no idea what to write. Hope everyone had a great Christmas. See you all in the next chapter.