Ill Be Your Hero Pt 2 (Izuku x Little Sister Reader)

Guys I am so sorry for the 2 week gap. I've been doing homework for my course at work which was due last week and I didn't want for it to be late please forgive me.

Izuku sat in the front row as he stared at the box on top of the stage in front of him. Tears silently made its way down his face as he stuggled to keep the heavy sob in his throat. His usual messy green hair was styled back neatly while his casual clothes took a back seat to the black suit he now wore. His mother sat beside him, eyes bawling heavily as sobs racked her chest. He stared at the photo sitting on top of the coffin.

(Y/N) (M/N) Midoriya. The beautiful little girl who was taken from this world too soon. Loving daughter and sister to Inko and Izuku Midoriya.

Izuku couldn't keep the sob from leaving his mouth as he read those words on page. You had gone to fast, and he didn't even get to tell you he saw your number one favorite hero.  He held the charm of your necklace in his hand as the item suddenly felt like it weight a tone.

Your my hero

He hadn't let go of that Necklace since you handed it to him in your last moments. The thin chain staying around his neck the whole time. He didnt care what Kaccan and the others thought. It was your last gift to him and he intended to keep it with him.

Thankfully Kaccan had given him a break after he found out you were gone. Whether it was from pity or another reason Izuku didn't know. Nor did he care to be honest.

After the funeral ended Izuku was a mess. The tears just wouldn't stop no matter how hard he tried. He missed you, his little sister, his whole world.

The person he swore to protect.

After he had calmed down Izuku met up with All Might to discuss if Izuku still wanted one for all. And Izuku did. Even though you were gone he wanted to become a hero for you. To make you proud of him. To become the hero you thought he was.

After 10 months of training and passing the entrance exams he was finally on his was to becoming the hero you wanted to be. It was hard yes, but he did it all for you. To make you proud.

Even as he lay on the ground, completely helpless during the USJ. He held your necklace in his hand. He couldn't go down yet. This was for you. He was going to become your hero dispite your death.

He was about to be struck by the Nomu when a strange but family presence stops it in its track, saving his life.

Izuku looked at the Nomu and froze, thinking he was seeing things. Because holding back the Nomu was you, while you were a spirit you were there none the less. Saving him.

"(Y/N), (Y/N) is that really you"

"Hey Izu" your voice says in a distant voice.

"You've come back to me" you shake your head

"I cant come back to the world of the living Izu. I can only travel here for a short amount of time. I came to save you, so you can become a hero for both of us" Izuku had tears in his eyes.

"I miss you, I miss you so much (Y/N)."

"I miss you too Izu" there was a pause before Izuku said

"I'll become your hero, the hero you say I am, the hero everyone needs." He says as you start fading away. Your job done.

"I know you will...

Big brother"