Eyes On Me (Izuku x Reader)

It was a Saturday afternoon in the middle of spring and Izuku and (Y/N) were walking hand in hand down the street in their way to the annual carnival that was held. Izuku thought it was the perfect day to go out on a date seeing how school was tough at the moment. (Y/N)'s face lit up as the bright lights and cheerful voices enter her ears.

"Thank you for bringing me here Izu" She said resting her head on his shoulder as they walked towards the entrance.

"It's fine (Y/N) we needed a break from everything anyway and this is a great day to do it." He says sweetly, bringing his arm around her.

Once they were inside Izuku found himself being pulled along to all the small side stands, to which he won (Y/N) a few stuffed animals. Stopping for food (Y/N) sat off to the side looking at all the rides that didn't involve heights. She had been petrified of heights since she could remember. She could see a Ferris wheel and decided it was one ride to avoid.

Izuku came back with food in his hands, he sits next to her, handing (Y/N)'s share to her.

"So I was thinking after this we could go on the Ferris wheel after to get a better view of the fireworks" he asks causing (Y/N) to freeze at the suggestion. She looks into his eyes and seeing the excitement in his eyes, she didn't want to ruin it for him when he looked this happy.

"S-Sure why not" she stuttered at the thought of going up so high. Izuku's eyes flash with concern.

"Are you alright" he asks kindly, as usual.

"Yea I'm just cold" she replies before Izuku pulls her closer and wraps and arm around her.

After eating (Y/N)'s fear increased as they made there way over to the Ferris wheel. Sweat started to form on her head.

"(Y/N) are you sure your alright, your sweating you don't have a fever do you" he says concerned putting his hand on her forehead.

"Yea I'm fine Izu, promise" she kept quiet once they arrive at the line.

'Keep calm (Y/N), your going to be safe everything is going to be fine' she said to herself although this proved to be useless as they were put onto the carriage and ascended into the air.

(Y/N) shivered in fear the higher they got, she felt an arm go around her as Izuku pulled her in, thinking she was cold.

"Isn't the view nice up here" he asks. The ride suddenly jolted to a halt, sending panic through the girl. She looks to the green haired boy, tears filling her eyes.

"Izu, why have we stopped" she asks fearfully.

"I dont know (Y/N) but we'll be fine dont worry" he says calmly, knowing that his girlfriend was in some sort of distress.

Tears started to fall from her eyes as the carriage slightly moved. (Y/N) grabbed Izuku's hands and gripped them tightly.

"(Y/N) I know something is wrong, please tell me. I wont be able to help if I don't know whats wrong" he asks, gently squeezing his girlfriends hands.

"I-I'm scared of heights" she says looking down, not wanting to look her boyfriend in the eyes. Izuku's eyes soften at the sight of his girlfriend. He grabs her chin gently, pulling it up so her eyes meet his.

"Keep your eyes on me and you won't know that you up here" he says, his quick thinking was enough to calm the girl down as he brought her in for a kiss right as the fireworks started.

"Thanks Izuku"