Toga x Joker Reader

This is a request from readerfan47. Hope you enjoy it.

You were what some people called a Psycopath. You laugh at people's pain as well as inflicting it while making jokes at the same time.

Your mind was absolutely fucked beyond repair, which is probably why you got along with Toga so well. You and her were the same. Same age same notion. You idiolised Stains ideals just like she did.

You sat on one of the stools in the crummy old bar. Running your finger along the blade of your knife, a small, innocent smile on your face as if you hadn't just killed 10 people in an hour. Shigaraki not looking to impressed with you.

"Tell me again (Y/N), why you went against an order and decide to go on a killing spree. Because of that, the league is forced into the shadows until things blow over with the heroes" he says aggressively. You shine him a innocent face while saying.

"It wasn't my fault, they looked at me the wrong way and I got the sudden urge for blood. You need to learn how to calm down chapstick"

Shigaraki stood up and you well quick to get up off your stool and skip to the door, throwing Dabi and Kurogiri a smile while they had to deal with an adult throwing a childish tamturm.

You find your way to a roof, looking down on the streets below filled with unsuspecting victims. You could drag any one of them into an alley, tie them up and slowly start the pain bit by bit. The thought alone sent shivers of excitement.

Deciding then to blend in the crowd to find your next target. After walking for a little bit you come across a young man leaning up against a wall with all his attention on his phone. Yes. He would be the next victim.

You pretend to trip and fall right in front of him, his attention instantly on you as he makes his way to help you up.

"Hey are you ok miss" he says crouching down offering a hand

"I think so, thank you" you say sweetly, taking his hand to get back up. They were warm. Full of blood that you wanted to spill.

"It's pretty late, what are you doing out, there could be villains out". You internally snorted at his blind perseption.

"I was at a friends house and I didn't realize the time, I was walking home now"

"Would you like me to walk with you, just so nothing happens that is" he says. Perfect.

"That would be great thank." You reply before walking off with him.

You walk for a few minutes before leading him into an alleyway and swiftly killing him. That's makes 11 just tonight.

"Maybe you should have just stayed with your nose in your phone, probably would have been bettter walking little me home don'tcha think buddy" you say before letting out a cackled laugh.

"Tonight's been perfect. Just the right amount of blood to soothe my killing tendencys for tonight anyway. Maybe tomorrow I'll do a little more torture."  You clean the blood off your knife and as you get up a voice sounds behind you.

"Looks like I found our bloodlusted murder. (V/N)." The hero says, standing at the entrance of the alleyway. You swivel on one foot as you turn you body to face him

"Oh no you've got me, guess its all over for me now" you say sweetly, throwing your hands out like they were in cuffs. A laugh follows.

"Your going away for a long time for the deaths of 11 innocent people you villain. Now make this easy and come quietly"

"I think I'll pass thanks, jail was never my sorta place and I'm not one for being quiet" you say, pulling song knives out and throwing them at the hero. But he was quick to respond, dodging them instantly.

Excitement shot through you, if you killed a hero you would earn the respect of Stain and it would cure your bloodlust for a few days at least.

A fight between you and him started but after a few minutes you realised that this fight was not going to end in your favour. This guy had more skills. And that's a dangerous thing.

"Well as much as I loved this little confrontation, I have to go. Things to do, places to go, people to kill, I'll see you later" before you got a chance to escape the hero sent his quirk flying at you, blasting you into the wall. You were cornered.

"Your not going anywhere but jail" he said as he stood above you, but as he was about to grab you he shouts in pain and grabs his back.

"You know, it isnt very hero like to treat a girl like that" a familiar voice sounded. It was Toga.

"So these murders are connected to the league of Villains" the hero says.

"Nope, I'm just looking after a fellow Stain supporter" Toga says before quickly killing him.

"You should be more carefully (Y/N), I can't always make this little rescue missions" she says sweetly before walking off. Your face heats up.

What was this feeling.

I'm sorry it took so long, work has been in the way, I hope you enjoyed it. I'll see you all in the next chapter. ✌