Unexpected Visitor Part 4 Final (Class 1A x Child Reader)

Your mother's quirk is levitation. She can move object with the wave of her hand. Similar to the force from star wars.

One year ago

"Mummy, can we have ice cream for dessert tonight" you say, squeezing you mothers hand as you walked through the shop, gathering things for dinner.

"Sure thing baby, how about we get daddy's favorite food and cook him a good dinner for all his hard work." Your mother replied.

"Yay, and after dinner we can all watch (f/c/m, favorite children's movie)" your mother giggles at your excitement.

"Of course sweetheart, of course"

You both continue to shop for the items you needed for dinner and as you arrived at the checkout a massive explosion happened at the front of the shops. Your mother had you in her arms in an instant and called her husband.

"Shota you need to get to the Gerocery store right now, there's a villain here" your mum said. You heard shouting from the phone, but you were worried about the scary looking man at the front.

He was big and bulky, towering over most people. His hair was black and had a red patchy scar over his face. His eyes found you and your mother and he smirked, your mother seemed to stand there in shock.

"Well well well. Look who it is. Long time no see aye (M/N). Moved on I see. What was I never good enough for you or something, I could never give you a child like what you have in your arms. Was I too pushy in the way I did things." The man said stepping towards you and your mother.

"Stay away from me Ivan, it's over between us and it has been for a while, now leave me and my family alone." You mother says, cradling you away.

It all happened so fast after that, a fight began and you were thrown away from your mothers arms. She was using her quirk to defend you both but the man was stronger.

"Run (Y/N), go find daddy I'll be right behind you baby" was the last thing she said to you before the smile dropped from her face and her body went still. Your dad arrived after that, carrying you away with tears in his eyes as you screamed for you mum to wake up. The villain had gotten away.

~~~

You stood there in fear behind the couch as Shoto used his ice to try and freeze the villain. Tears rolling down your face as your body tried to contain your fear while still being sick.

"(Y/N) you need to run, go find Mr Aizawa now!" Shoto says, just dodging the villains attack. But you stood there frozen in fear. You couldn't leave, Shoto would leave you just like mummy did.

"(Y/N)" he said again, but this moment of attention on you cost him with the villain taking the time to strike while he was distracted.

The blast from the villains quirk sent him flying into a wall, know knocking him unconscious and leaving you completely defenceless. You run over to Shoto, seeing red pour from his head.

"Shoto wake up, the villains coming we have to run, wake up" you cried, shaking him to try and wake him up. But he wouldn't.

"Please Shoto you can't leave me, please don't leave me...

Like mummy did"

A big hand grabbed your shirt, lifting you up until you were face to face with the villain. A smirk on his face was the same one he used that day at the store.

"Long time no see aye princess, where's daddy, nowhere to be found. That's to bad because I wanted to teach him to not touch things that aren't his" he same gripping you shirt tighter. You whimper.