*Extra: The Life of Miri*

Mirianne Genia Shotomoto was born on December 14th to Itaro Shotomoto and Alzaro Shotomoto.

Alzaro was a good man. He was a powerful hero and notorious in their small Greek town for keeping the crime rate low. He quickly caught the attention of the new girl in town, Itaro, and they married in the following year.

A year after they married, Mirianne was born into the world. Not too long after that, however, tragedy struck.

Alzaro got heavily injured after a fight with a dangerous criminal. He fell into a depressive rut and turned to drinking as his only comfort.

Long after his injury was healed, he continued to use the pain medication that was prescribed to him and his drinking habits only got worse. At that same time, he became more aggressive.

Itaro noticed this quickly and did what she could to take care of their growing daughter and combat her own mental demons. She too was spiraling mentally out of control. However, this was her own quirk's doing. The repeated use of her quirk damaged her mind and made it hard for her to function as she once did.

Mirianne was subjected to harsh training from her parents. Both of them wanted their daughter to be strong and Mirianne was the one who had to suffer for it.

At about four years old, Mirianne and her mother were forced to flee their modest Greek town after a violent episode from her father. They fled to France and lived there for several years.

During those years, Itaro struggled with her mental illnesses. She turned to crime and forced Mirianne to train harder, hoping her daughter would take after her.

When Mirianne was ten years old, they fled from France and moved to Japan, where they live in present day. Itaro took on the mantle of "Nightmare" and quickly made a name for herself within their country. Learning of Endeavor's presence, her mental illnesses quickly spiraled, and she became overcome with a need to see his downfall.

She forced her ideas on Mirianne, hoping to get her to understand why she was the way she was. However, her daughter was stubborn. Rebellious. Mirianne answered to no one but herself. She'd rather die before she falls into the life her mother lives.

Please enjoy the brief filler chapter. I feel as though it is necessary for everyone to understand Miri and Nightmare's past. This may prove important later. Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoyed! :D