*Chapter Sixty-Six*

"Your phone is on eighty percent! Mine is on thirty! Let me use the charger!" Mina tried reaching for the cord, which Kirishima was using.

"No! I'm watching a video! Those suck my battery life down like crazy!" He pulled his phone away.

"I don't care!" She grumbled before sitting back and looking at Kaminari. "Kaminari! Tell him it's my turn!"

Kaminari pulled the charger out of his mouth for a second, earning a groan from Kirishima. "There are literally outlets in the walls?"

"You charge faster!" Mina and Kirishima exclaimed at the same time.

Kaminari sighed and flopped back on the ground. "I don't care who uses the charger, just don't kill each other." He put the cord back in his mouth.

Mina lunged forward, pulling the cord from Kirishima's phone and nearly ripping the teeth out of Kaminari's mouth. She plugged her phone in, sticking her tongue out at Kirishima. "Learn how to share!"

Kirishima was about to tackle her, but Uraraka popped her head in between the two of them. "Hey, have any of you guys seen Miri? I had something I wanted to ask her."

"I haven't seen Miri since our training this afternoon. She took a shower and as far as I know, she's been up in her room since." Kirishima shrugged. "Did you check there?"

"I tried knocking. I heard nothing." Uraraka sighed. "Normally, she'd be down here just watching TV."

Satou, who was walking by, stopped in his tracks, "Hey, now that you mention it, I heard some weird noises coming from Miri's room earlier. I assumed she was, uh, with Todoroki."

Everyone's lips were pressed into thin lines.

"Well, I haven't exactly seen Todoroki today either." Kirishima rubbed his chin, not quite reading the room.

"Well, duh, that's the point, you doofus." Mina giggled.

He looked back down at his phone. "There's a joke I'm not getting here, and I'm happy keeping it that way."

"Ahh, I say, leave them alone. They've both got enough stresses in their lives to go over into the next one." Kaminari sat up. "Probably just wanted some time to themselves."

Uraraka nodded her head. "I guess you're right." She turned to head back to her room. She stopped dead in her tracks, staring at the entrance of their dorm building. "Hey, Satou. About how long ago did you hear the noises from Miri's room?"

"About an hour ago, why?" He followed her gaze to the entrance. "Oh."

Todoroki was taking off his coat and hanging it up on the coat rack. He held multiple bags in his hands and he turned to head to the kitchen, but stopped in his tracks when he saw them all staring at him. "Why is everyone staring at me like that?"

"Uh, not to sound weird, but where were you?" Kirishima asked.

"I was spending the day with my mother. I did a bit of shopping and just got back from it." He walked towards the kitchen. "I got ingredients for soba, so I plan on making that tonight if anyone is interested."

"So, you weren't with Miri earlier?" Uraraka asked.

He paused, taking groceries out of his bag. He didn't turn to face the group, but stared down at the inside of his bag. "I saw her this morning." He finally turned to face them, his face dangerously calm. "Is there something you're not telling me?"

Mina stood up from the couch, momentarily forgetting her phone was technically plugged into Kaminari. The cord ripped from his mouth, causing his teeth to smash together.