*Chapter Sixty-Eight*

Hibiki laughed. "I rip your father's heart out and eat it in front of you and all you can do is turn this shitty-green color and tell me your Pro Hero name?" He snorted. "Are you so mentally twisted that you can't find it within yourself to even care?"

Miri rushed towards him, body slamming him against a tree. She gripped his face, her fingers wrapped around his narrow mouth. "I owe you nothing." She hissed.

Hibiki growled, gripping her arms.

Miri shifted her foot, bringing it up between his legs. He forced his mouth open to let out a gut-wrenching screech. He swung his arm at Miri, sending her flying once more.

Bakugo blasted himself up to her height, grabbing her hand. "When I said for you to kick his ass," He shifted mid-air, arcing his arm back. "I meant it!" He threw her back at Hibiki.

Miri sailed towards him, barely seen in the darkness. Her feet planted themselves in his stomach, slamming his body through the tree and into the one behind it.

Tape wrapped itself around the tree, preventing it from landing on the class. Sero swooped in. "That would have been bad."

Hibiki pushed himself to his feet. "What did you do? Combine your quirks together? Even that won't be enough to beat me."

"Maybe not." Midoriya muttered, slamming his feet into Hibiki's back, rocking him forward. "But she won't fight you alone."

Todoroki slid into the area on his ice. He stopped beside Miri, letting his ice cover the grass and hold Hibiki's feet in place. "I've wanted to do that for a while now."

Bakugo and Kirishima joined the circle around Hibiki.

"Wow, you're much uglier than I remember you being." Bakugo glared at Hibiki.

"He looks like a lizard with a mop glued to his head." Kirishima crossed his arms, laughing.

Hibiki growled. His massive hands swiped at the ice around his feet, breaking it in one hit. He roared and spun in a circle, his massive tail aiming for the group.

Kirishima's body shifted, his "Unbreakable" form activating. He caught Hibiki's tail and held it in one place.

"Try moving now, you iguana." He spat.

Bakugo leaped forward, his hand sparking. "You Scaly Bastard. I'll make you regret ever stepping a foot on to U.A." He slammed his hand down on Hibiki's head.

Hibiki roared, struggling to free his tail from Kirishima. "I'll kill you all!"

"No, Hibiki. You won't." Miri stated. She stood in front of him, just barely out of reach. "Tonight, you'll lose. We'll all walk away and go sleep in our beds after all of this and wake up the next morning as if this were a bad dream."

He growled, trying to swipe at her. Midoriya shot forward, grabbing his arm in time to prevent him from touching her. His other arm swung out at her too, but Todoroki's ice caught it as well. Hibiki was forced into immobilization, no other option but to listen to what she had to say.

"And you want to know something? Something I find hilarious? There's another thing. That's different about you and I, I mean. Do you want to guess what it is?"

Hibiki glared at her. "Puberty."

She grabbed his mouth, slamming his jaws together. She pulled herself closer to him, her eyes meeting his. "Maybe." Her eyes narrowed. "But I mean something more real than that. Something crucial." Her fingers tightened. "Love. I'm capable of loving people."

Todoroki's eyes widened, and he looked over at Miri, watching her drawn in facial expression.

"I love my school. I love my teachers. I love my classmates. I love my grandfather." Tears filled her eyes. "I love the people I want to one day protect. I love...I love Shoto. I love it all." She stared at him while crying. She removed her hands from his mouth to wipe her face. "But you would never understand any of that. You don't know what love is."