10th

It was a friday noon and Chaeyoung just got out from her History class. She was planning to spend the rest of the afternoon at the twins' studio, since they offered her the place so she can practice for their upcoming practical exam. The twins went ahead first, though, so she was walking through the corridors alone. Yang texted her the location of the studio anyway.

"Oh, look who we've found here."

She heard a voice and looked up to see three girls popping out from the left curve of the corridor, walking towards her.

"It's the shabby dumpling girl", the girl at the center said with a hint of disgust.

Chaeyoung eyed the three sharply. She doesn't know them, but they obviously know her maybe because of her recent issue with Blackpink. The three girls were all wearing a big ribbon on their head looking like idiots.

She tried to ignore them and started walking the other way, but they were quick to block her way.

"Where do you think you're going?" the girl at the center told her.

"What do you want from me?" she asked them firmly.

The three laughed for a moment before the girl on the left side answered her, "We're here to punish you, flirt."

Chaeyoung blinked in confusion, but she wasn't able to reply when the girl spoke again.

"You really think you can get Blackpink to like you? First, you were flirting with Lisa, then the other day we've seen you stepping out of Jennie's car, with her butler opening the door for you?" the girl snickers, "You really think they'll stoop down to your level?"

"Wait- I don't...I'm not—"

"Don't even try to defend yourself, bitch. We know your motive", the girl on the right side said.

"I really don't know what you're talking about—"

"Hush now! We'll make sure you won't get near Blackpink ever again!"

The three started stepping towards her and Chaeyoung stepped back in reflex. These girls are crazy, and she was thinking whether to run away fast, or kick the hell out of these girls should they advance to her.

"What do you think you're doing?"

Someone spoke from behind and they all turned their heads to see a grumpy-looking Jennie walking towards them.

"I— J-Jennie..." the three idiot girls stuttered and tried explaining, "We're just...p-protecting you from her."

Jennie squinted her eyes, "Protecting me from her? Do you even know who she is?"

Chaeyoung saw the three girls gulped but didn't answer. They looked scared for life.

"From now on, Roseanne Park is a friend of Blackpink. Whoever touches her, will be severely punished", Jennie said in an authoritative tone.

Chaeyoung swears even her got scared for a second with the way the brunette spoke. She turned back to the three girls and they look like they're about to cry.

"Am I understood?" Jennie stepped even closer, her aura was so intimidating.

The girls all nodded frantically while muttering a stammered 'Yes'.

"Now, get your faces away from here before I banish you to the ends of the world."

The three girls scrammed quickly away from the scene, too frightened to even look back.

Chaeyoung stared at the brunette once they were left alone, her eyes were judging, "Okay, what was that?"

"What was what?" Jennie asked back not-so-innocently.