29th

The exams week came, and Chaeyoung got even busier. They have no classes aside from the exams, but she was spending her free time studying. The girl was really passionate about getting good grades in Crossford so she's been working extra hard.

"Damn, Chaeng. Are you already studying for finals?", Yin blurted beside Chaeyoung, "I swear you've read all the books from cover to cover."

It's the second day of the exams week, and they're currently reviewing for their next exam inside the library. Yang ended up sleeping hours ago, while Yin was watching/judging Chaeyoung as he lazily flips through the book he was holding.

"You're exaggerating", Chaeyoung chuckles, not taking her eyes off of the book.

"Now, I'm the one who's exaggerating??", Yin exclaimed almost dramatically, earning a shush from the librarian.

"Yah, we're in the library!", she scolds her friend.

Yin fixes his seat before whispering, "I swear I'd burn the school if you don't get straight A's this semester."

Chaeyoung playfully rolls her eyes before chuckling, "You're too young to go to jail, what are you saying."

"Really, though. You're such a hard worker", Yin then points to his sleeping brother, "Unlike this bastard."

"Let the boy sleep. He said he studied all night, didn't he?"

"Study, my ass. I heard him playing video games until midnight."

"Maybe he studied while playing video games?"

Yin just looked at her in disbelief, before they continue reviewing their books.

Chaeyoung was getting too engrossed on a topic, when she felt a presence on her right side. Then a voice softly called her name.

"Chaeyoung?"

She places her book down, and looks up at the owner of the voice.

"Seulgi? Hey!", Chaeyoung cracks into a smile and stood up to greet the girl.

"Hey", Seulgi greets back and reciprocates the gesture.

"It's been a while. How've you been?", Chaeyoung asks in enthusiasm.

"Well, I've been good. Thanks for asking."

"Are you also studying in the library?"

"Um...no, actually", Seulgi bites on her lip, "I, um...heard that you're with Jennie now?"

Chaeyoung's face flushed red at that, "I— well, um...how do I say this...It just happened, I guess?"

Seulgi nodded, "Look, as much as I really am curious about how it happened, and as much as I want to ask you more about it...but I have a more important concern. This is really important. That's why I came here to talk to you."

Chaeyoung slightly creases her forehead, "Oh, talk about what?"

Seulgi fiddles with her fingers while looking at the blonde. She was nervous and bothered, and she honestly doesn't know where to start, but she knows she has to talk to Chaeyoung. She needs to warn the girl.

"Um...we need to talk about I—"

Seulgi's words were cut off when the bell rang, indicating the end of Chaeyoung's break.

"Seul, I'm really sorry but we have to go now. Our next exam will start in a minute", Chaeyoung apologizes while fixing her things.

Yin, and Yang, who was already awake, started fixing their things as well.