13th

"So basically, you're telling us you helped her with her song, brought her to model for Chanel, and spent time with her in the arcade, yet she's still aloof as a tiger to you?"

Jisoo bubbles in a laugh after Jennie told her everything that had happened over the weekend. Lisa was hiding her face behind a pillow muffling her cackles.

"What is so funny with that?! I did all the impossible but she won't even soften to me!" Jennie blurted in frustration, "She even made me walk ten blocks far back and forth."

Jisoo looked at her in disbelief, "You? The Jennie Kim? Walked that far for a girl?? You gotta be kidding me."

"I sure wish I was kidding."

"Woah, you're THAT serious about this game, huh?"

"I told ya she's tough", Lisa commented before gesturing a thumbs down sign, "You don't stand a chance, Nini."

Jennie threw a pillow at the tall blonde who then bursts into a playful laugh.

"I told you to just kiss her already, Jen", Jisoo smirks, earning another flying pillow.

"I never back down, you guys know that. And no, kissing is not an option. I'll have it my way", Jennie stood up and looked through the window, "I'll have her my way."

~•~

Chaeyoung was walking through the hallways as her last class for the day just ended when she saw Blackpink approaching from the other side. She mentally rolled her eyes and muttered a quiet 'here we go again' when she saw Jennie smiled at her. She suddenly regretted walking alone. Just, where do the twins go everytime she needs them?

"Hey, Chaeyoung", Jennie greeted with a smile.

"Yo, Rosie!" Jisoo stepped in and gently nudged the blonde, "So, how was your sunday date with Jennie?"

Chaeyoung's eyes widened and backs out a little from the grinning girl, "Excuse me? It wasn't a date?!"

"Are you sure? Y'know Jennie doesn't just go out with someone, unless..."

"Unless she's hella bored and decided to randomly show up at your door to piss you off", Chaeyoung finished the sentence, rolling her eyes.

Jisoo subtly glanced at Jennie and motions her to say something, or more like to defend herself.

"Uh...I thought it was, Chaeyoung-ah", Jennie meekly spoke and mentally facepalms herself.

"You thought what?"

"I thought it was a date."

Jisoo bites back a smile at the remark. That was smooth, okay, Jennie Kim, keep it going.

"Excuse me? You practically dragged me out of my house and you call that a date??" Chaeyoung retorted with hands propped on her waist.

"So it wasn't a date?"

"It wasn't a date!"

"Like, really not a date?"

"Like really not a date!"

"So, when can we go out on a date?"

"We can date when— wait what??!"

Jennie chuckles at Chaeyoung's reaction when she realized what she has just said. She finally outsmarted the girl.