35th

"Jen, don't skip it!"

"I don't like that part. It's creepy!"

"That's the sense of watching a horror movie, you idiot."

Chaeyoung hovers over Jennie and tries to reach for her laptop from the brunette's grasp.

"I'll just skip the scary part!"

"I wasn't able to understand the storyline because you keep skipping it!"

She finally got a hold of her laptop and takes it from the brunette, placing it on her side table so Jennie can't reach.

It was a fine Saturday when Jennie, still on her pink bear-printed pajamas and pink fluffy bear slippers, crashed in the Park residence at 8 o'clock in the morning because she wanted to spend the day with Chaeyoung. The half asleep blonde stared at her dumbfounded because 'like who in their right minds will drive at 8am wearing pink pajamas and slippers like a lost kid'. Apparently, Jennie did.

The brunette even bribed Chaeyoung's parents and little brother with a 2-days vacation in Jeju Island just so she could have an alone time with her. Chaeyoung poses a thumbs down at Jennie because there's no way her parents will accept that offer. There's just no way.

Chaeyoung ate her own words, though, when in less than an hour, her family was all dressed up, luggages on hand, and ready to go. She can't believe they chose Jeju over her. She swore if Jennie ever sells her in the black market, her family will agree without a doubt. The betrayal.

So, yeah, that's basically why they're watching a movie in Chaeyoung's room, while her family's probably having the time of their life now in Jeju.

"We should've watched Tangled instead", pouty Jennie said while looking over the blonde's shoulder.

"We've watched Tangled for like a hundred times already, Jen", Chaeyoung replied while fumbling on the laptop, she ends up exiting the movie instead because her girlfriend's a scaredy cat.

"You're exaggerating. It's not even a hundred, it's like 97 or 98 only", Jennie pouts even more.

The blonde could only roll her eyes in feigned annoyance.

"It's only half past 1pm. What time do we need to start getting ready for the party?", Chaeyoung asks the girl once she shuts down her laptop, obviously referring to Chairman Kim's party.

"The event starts at 7pm. Maybe we should prepare by 5."

"You came here with only your pajamas, how the heck are you gonna prepare?"

"Already texted butler Jung to bring my stuff by 5pm, so no problem. I'm too lazy to go back home", Jennie leans back against the bed and stretches out her arms, "Now, come here and cuddle me."

Chaeyoung scoffs playfully, but nonetheless snuggles in the comfort of Jennie's arms, "I can't believe you chase away my family for some cuddle moments."

The brunette chuckles heartily, "Hey, not only because of that. They deserve some good vacation every once in a while, don't you think?"

"Yeah yeah, whatever, Lady Jennie", Chaeyoung playfully rolls her eyes, earning a tickle from the other girl, "Yaah!"

"Okay, I just really want to have you all to myself", Jennie gently squeezes the girl in her arms, leaning down to brush her lips against the blonde's cheek, "Y'know, some Chaennie alone time."

"Chaennie??"

"Yeah? Butler Jung calls us that."

Chaeyoung shakes her head at the thought of the nosy butler. She adjusts herself so she could face the brunette, and drapes an arm around the girl's petite waist.